Recent content by Shade

1. Shade

DPF removal and recoding of software?

Morning to everyone. I do not intend to turn this forum to a political platform, I've have made meaningful contributions to this forum and have learned a lot from this forum. I however have to take great exception to the views expressed by Nefdt. It is well known that our country (South...
  2. Shade

Maps WANTED: 2012 AUDI A3 1.6 TDI, CAY maps

Thank you for your reply, could you post engine idling and at operating temperature. Thank you again.
  3. Shade

I need measurement values with engine idling and at operating temperature. Thank you,
  4. Shade

Golf MK7 - Misfire Diagnostics

Hello, Fraysa. Please you need to post a full unedited autoscan, in order for the us to help you. There is a topic on how to post an auto scan, just search for it in this forum. Then people will contribute and give you ideas on how to solve your issue. Thank you.
  5. Shade

Hello, to everyone. Kindly help with channel maps, engine measuring values only will do, for a CAYC engine. Thank you
  6. Shade

Amarok 2012 4 Motion manual 90 kw basic version

Hello to everyone. Chrisvn, look at one of the codes you have at address 03 (ABS), Supply Voltage Terminal 30. Terminal 30 is voltage at the battery, terminal 30 being the positive post. Now look at the code you have at address 22 (AWD), look at the freeze frame. Battery voltage is 0, current...
  7. Shade

Hello everyone, Chrisvn, this took me a while to compose, as I was looking a several sources to ensure that I gave you the correct information. So while you were posting your latest results I was busy attempting to compile the below reply. I have noted your post but will leave this here because...
  8. Shade

Hello to everybody, Chrisvn, hats off you have done a lot of work and have made significant progress. Could I please add my two-cents worth and hopefully together with other members on the forum, we will have this vehicle fixed. V455 (Transfer box control motor, on gearbox), has two wires...
  9. Shade

2013 Passat TDI hot restart problems

Hello again, Please redo the timing, this is exactly what I had on the CKT engine, and the problem was solved. Good luck
  10. Shade

2013 Passat TDI hot restart problems

Hello to everyone. I had a similar issue once with a CKT engine (2.0 TDI). I solved it by redoing the timing, which solved the P0016 and the intermittent crank no start. Please clear the codes and see which code will return. However I did not have the injection timing codes, maybe it will also...
  11. Shade

2017 VW Transporter P0087 Fault code

Hello to everyone. I own a T6 with engine code CFCA engine (2.0 TDI biturbo), however also familiar with CFFA and CKTA (2.0 TDI single turbo). Kindly advise where the rattling came from. because if it was inside the HPFP then I agree with Jef, you had to replace the HPFP, rail, all injectors...
  12. Shade

Audi A3 2.0Tdi P000A and P0341

Hi to everyone, The hall sender (G40) and the Camshaft control valve 1 (N205), do not share any wires and their operation is different. KINDLY NOTE that you need to be careful when conducting the following tests. In relation to Camshaft Positioner (Bank 1 Intake), P000A 00 [032] - Slow...
  13. Shade

Octavia 2014/2015 1.6TDI - engine not starting

Hello to everyone, Andrew 101, be advise that in my country we do not have Skodas, so please be cautious of what I say. However these are VAG products, according to my knowledge we are dealing with four potential sources of your issue: 1. Shift lever, is registering that it is not on N or P...
  14. Shade

2010 Touareg TDI with odd DPF reading

Hi to everyone, Please post an auto scan, to enable us to assist you with your issue.
  15. Shade

VW Amarok Timing belt problems

Hello to everyone, I have experienced a similar issue on a 2014 VW Crafter (CKTB) 2.0 TDI, also after doing a timing job including a water pump. However my crafter set a code, but starts every time. If you have a scope, this is a good reference waveform, which you can use to check your timing...
Back