Recent content by GolfswagenVolk

1. G

Resolved Water leak in pass. side trunk (storage area) Audi A3 8V (2019)

Okay, so i didn't replace the fuel filler door rubber. I just siliconed the lowest seam shut. We've had some serious rain here for the past days and untill now,... no water in the trunk :) Happy me
  2. G

License plate went bad. Replaced it with LED.

Buy OBD compatible led lights. Otherwise if you don't mind the 'bulb out' warning on the fdash they should work just fine. No need to change coding
  3. G

Hi all I got a big update on this one. I used the endoscope camera to navigate to where the water was collecting. Then i hosed over several areas and there is one big bingo! The fuel filler door rubber is leaking (See photo here) Here you can see the endoscope footage while i'm hosing over this...
  4. G

Hi, thanks for the tip! At this point i've located the leak near the rear side window/fuel filler cap side. I'm definitely going to try the tape trick! I guess i'll need to find a day when it's raining outside since i didn't see any water coming in while hosing the suspected area. I'ts only...
  5. G

Fitting aftermarket LED headlight and taillights - VW Amarok

All your auto-scans are automatically saved to your computer. This computer -> Windows (C:)drive -> Ross-Tech -> VCDS -> Scans I'm pretty sure the new lights need coding (I mean the control unit ofcourse) Maybe the old control unit doesn't support coding for the new lights? Take a look in 09...
  6. G

Hi Martin Unfortunately no, the problem still exists. At the moment i'm suspecting te fuel door or side window seal to be leaking but i didn't have the time to check yet. I'll definitely report back when i have an update, as long as you do the same ;)
  7. G

Are you going to replace the injectors or do you only want to adapt the quantity? These video's should help you. Might be different car/engine but the process roughly remains the same. quantity adaption New injectors
  8. G

Fitting aftermarket LED headlight and taillights - VW Amarok

Have you taught the vehicle that it has LED headlights installed? As the CAN gateway tells you, Control Module Incorrectly Coded
  9. G

2018 Audi RS3 CEL

Hi What fuel are you running? Or did you recently switch fuel type/gas station? I bet you already tried to clear the code but it keeps coming back Did you recently get your engine mapped?
  10. G

DPF Regen Issues (Corrected Scan Format)

If everything electrically (incl. speaker) works on the rear door i don't see any problem there. About the DPF: can you check the ash mass? or maybe the DPF is toast and needs replacing
  11. G

Start stop A3 8V 2020

I have a 2019 (march) A3 with the 1.5tfsi and voltage adjustment worked perfectly for me
  12. G

The taillight seal is good 100% It was also extra siliconed shut a few weeks ago but the problem still existed. Like i said, the hole behind the boot seal is probably the problem. I poured some water in there and it came out exactly like in the video. I sealed that hole and cleaned the seal. We...
  13. G

Hi, thanks for the answer I took the side panel off and the highest point where i found water was starting at the load lip of the bumper. I took the seal off and saw this: picture The red arrow points to the hole where i suspect the water from coming in as i dont see any water further to the...
  14. G

Hey guys So long story short: One day i opened the trunk side storage compartiment on my Audi A3 hatchback S-line from 2019 and found out the items in there were wet. After many attempts to find where this was coming from, i was pretty confident it would be the 2 little tail light rubbers that...
  15. G

Auto hold Audi A3 8V FACELIFT (2019) coding without button

@DV52 I checked the ABS module plug and found out that the required pins are filled with a plastic pin. See photo. https://ibb.co/1fXCN0G In the end i was thinking if it really was worth it to dismantle the whole plug to get the plastic pins out and then fitting an improvised led. Any thoughts...
Back