Recent content by apbreaux

1. A

2009 Q7 TDI fuel injector reset?

I recently cleaned the fuel injectors on my 2009 Q7 TDI. I did the passenger bank first, then started the car to see how things went. It ran pretty rough. I, then, did the driver side and tried starting it...it wouldn't start. Would crank, but no ignition. I put the injectors back in their...
  2. A

2001 Allroad, 6MT swap and other...

Please let me know if this needs to be posted in another section, or has been addressed elsewhere. Thanks. I have a 2001 Allroad that has a 2.7t motor and 6-sp. MT that came out of a 2000 S4, and the car will not start. Mods not native to the Allroad are: / Stage 3 parts 6spd 01e transmission...
  3. A

Secondary Air Pump fault - How to turn off?

2003 Passat 1.8t. Is there a way to stop the ECU from having communication with the 2ndary air pump? Have replaced the pump and just keep getting fault codes. Saturday,04,April,2020,11:56:24:24553 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.0.1 (x64)...
  4. A

Sticky How to get Verified

Yeah, kept on digging around after I posted this. Thanks.
  5. A

2009 Audi Q7 TDI - How to reset Adblue countdown

Have not been able to find a way to reset the Adblue for this vehicle that works (have found reset procedures that include a dropdown menu within the Basic Settings of Engine module, but I don't see that dropdown menu). Any help is appreciated. Here is the original Auto Scan of this vehicle...
  6. A

Sticky How to get Verified

Recently purchased HEX V2 from you (Ross Tech), and recently registered. How do I start posting for help? Thanks.
Back