Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
" GAME ON "

[h=1]New message to: jackalsell[/h]
[h=3]Your request was and is flat out illegal for street or road course.

I very much doubt you have any type of exemption as you state or for lawful testing.

If you truly have such a CARB or EPA letter, please advise of it, I challenge you?

As for the VAG scene I am pretty well known for being as outspoken as I am.

I don't tolerate ignorant people such as yourself, just saying the SAI is useless....... shows indeed your ignorance!

You can find me here.....

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...smelly-Garbage-can-dumped-on-Motorsports!-WTF

Come on let's debate SAI......

I'm sure eBay wouldn't appreciate your unlawful request either.

Best,

Jack

[/h]

Yes I do understand the laws regarding emission standards quite well, as well as the exemptions for which my car qualifies. Please read the laws more carefully and understand were the exemptions lie before spouting such useless knowledge. I would have provided a full legal letter of exemption, but now I have decided to repair the ecu myself and have one of the 3 tuners I know of delete this useless device. Its too bad that the business you lose from such a reply will extend beyond mine. Fools multiply while wise men remain silent. I hope you don't intend to preach down to all of your potential customers. On the bright side you will soon become well known to all of the racing and VAG forums. Thank you for such a rude and noted response.
Please do not contact us with unlawful requests to delete an emissions device, we don't offer such things.

SAI = Secondary air Injection... this is an AECD required by the EPA/CARB under Title 40 of US law.

If you want a stock genuine rebuilt controller that is what we sell here, we don't offer such services outside the scope of listing & being a good original type hardware with software pre-loaded that is plug and play.

***** ECM CORES ARE REQUIRED TO BE SENT IN ADVANCE *******

Options for immobilizer are as described, please read the listing.

We would love you business, however, please sir, don't ask us to conspire in your illegal request and even if you are unaware of its illegality, now you know it is indeed wrong & because we told you. You may also go to the www.epa.gov to verify what we state.

Best,
Jack
I have all documentation required as the car is fully paid off and is mine. Can you fully delete the SAI pump?
Price: $375.00
0 people are watching
Item ID: 162405369369
Quantity Remaining: 1

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
What do you think happens, when the alleged scumbag tuner & that deploys defeat devices, runs to his home country & to avoid prosecution here in the USA, further thinking he can change the rules of the game?

The ECU adapts!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I often ponder what would happen to tuners out there & that would not only delete stacks of OBD2 DTC's, spoof the Readiness Monitors, & go through the trouble to do it to the OBD2 MODE 9 too?

How Wanton would that be? :popcorn:

Coming soon to a theater near you!

Let us pray.........

hqdefault.jpg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Does everyone have their chips ready for the big game, of lies and fraud purported?

0x4d6f646520390d0a will bring you down "BRING YOU DOWN!"

I have you now Mr. Rotten Teeth, try this shit sandwich on for size.....enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWwN-yDCjOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxcJW6bs5os

What the hell's going on around here?First off-let's take it from the startStraight out-can't change what's in my heartNo one-can tear my beliefs apart, you can't bring meYou ain't-never seen no one like mePrevail-regardless what the cost might bePower-flows inside of me, you can't bring meNever-fall as long as I tryRefuse-to be a part of your lieEven-if it means I die, you can't bring meYou...can't...bring...me...down!Who the hell you calling crazy? You wouldn't know what crazy wasIf Charles Manson was eating fruit loops on your front porch....

https://www.google.com/search?q=cvn...UICygC&biw=1366&bih=584#imgrc=5DnnG0j-W9IRDM:
raiden-mortal-kombat-taylan-apukovska.jpg

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Tuners!
Mode 9 is going to kick your ass!
10, maybe even 12 years ago, a tuner on the 'tex was bragging that their tunes were undetectable when put in "stock mode".

So I posted a screen-shot of Mode 9 data asked 'em if it would remain unchanged from the factory values.

They got real quiet...

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
10, maybe even 12 years ago, a tuner on the 'tex was bragging that their tunes were undetectable when put in "stock mode".

So I posted a screen-shot of Mode 9 data asked 'em if it would remain unchanged from the factory values.

They got real quiet...
There must be something I'm missing. If a tuner is in there rewriting more than just tables, surely they have control of the OBD2 stack. What's to stop them reporting the very same calibration IDs and CVNs they were before?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

They got real quiet...

There must be something I'm missing. If a tuner is in there rewriting more than just tables, surely they have control of the OBD2 stack. What's to stop them reporting the very same calibration IDs and CVNs they were before?

In addition to title 40 and 49.........Don't you look oh so forward to these in 18?

https://www.justice.gov/usam/crimin...removing-motor-vehicle-identification-numbers

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-25

Payback is a muther F****** isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back