Not open for further replies.

Trade Member

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=271231
I agree with a straddle......... :p

The car companies are & have been paid well to implement technology to clean shit up.

When they lie in order to do it, it isn't only cheating the consumer, it's cheating the tax payer & purporting in some cases a possible dangerous lie to environment & that causes possible determent to everyone!
Exactly what I was getting at.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
68564789.jpg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Another article that fails to report what happens during useful life.

It fails to report what happens with incompatible fuel systems such as plastics, sensors etc. & results are only temporary at best showing a test of cleaner numbers.

Indeed it will appear better in beginning, however, when the corrosion or water sets in without separator designs in these cars the fuel system & vicarious sump engine internals become contaminated.

Hence aiding in the ripping apart of internal friction components such as an adjuster screen or stretching a chain, we all indeed know & have seen that the vicarious affects of ethanol and other hidden issues.

I find myself in serious disagreement with what will be happening or as to an alleged benefit.

I believe the can is just kicked down the road and it will be used to excuse or play the blame game for what already designs fail to comport for useful life as designed & in shear pervasive failures in existing platforms or if these aforementioned things are not addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back