Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC800000
Fear not, tonight I'll make a grand entrance with my very first post in "Reference Scans and Maps of Non-Broken Cars". :cool:

pyFY72V.gif

For the record, I may have mentioned a triple decker :thumbs:

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
For the record, I may have mentioned a triple decker :thumbs:
Full public commissioning report delayed slightly pending the final pieces of VCDS support for my 2013 CrossBlue. ;)

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Amy had two different people come up to her at work yesterday and complement her on her beautiful new Acura. No joke. I guess if you're not a car person and you're quickly walking by and see it only from dead astern and see a five letter word starting with A and have made it through life to date without knowing what the Volkswagen logo looks like, it somewhat resembles an RDX.

Meh. It's a slushbox, with the aforementioned bad suspension dampers from the factory.....
I'm actually pretty happy with the slushbox, although maybe ask me again after I've pulled 5,000lbs with it. As for your dampers jest, they are most definitely soft AF. No sporty Cayenne this. It still corners really well, no roll, probably due in part to the low CG. When they stacked a second level on the Euro MQB Passat they left the engine sitting on the ground. Could lay down an eighth passenger in there if not for the temperature. Pics don't do it justice.

atlas-04.jpg

atlas-05.jpg

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
I'm glad the VR6 is alive and well still!

Though VW USA website says it's longitudinal... it looks VERY East-West to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back