P
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• P
      Piirags12 replied to the thread Audi a4b6.
      Hei, the fuel filter is new, timing is right, got it cheked,ja the pump is belt driven but the belt is pretty new i could say to, the...
    • P
      @Uwe hei, should i still wait to someone help me or should i start new tred?
    • P
      What about now? Is it a better scan?
    • P
      VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8 x64 VCDS Version: 23.11.0.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4643.4 Data version...
    • P
      Update: car starter all was fine but come a lot of white smoke, runed it for like 5 mins and i stoped it was a bit in rush so ja., Now...
    • P
      Update- car starts but stops after like 10 sec … ( excanged tank fuel pump) no fail codes, gass pedal doesnt work . Is it possible that...
    • P
      Wrong- the shiping is expencive from ross tech website
    • P
      https://diagnosebutikken.no Them because the shiping in ross tech website is expencive and sending from USA Unlimited win/ 5 year garanti
    • P
      Bought just now ross tech vdcs, will take up til 3 days to deliver so only in april because of easter. Then will i be vertifisert and...
    • P
      https://ibb.co/rp9jfN9 Here is the picture
    • P
      I copied that from a picture i had, as i sid i only have a picture of the fault code. I rented the obd scaner to do the koding and scan
    • P
      Hope this helps
    • P
      VIN: WAUZZZ882A109446 Mileage: 285840km-177612miles Address 01: Engine Labels: 059-907-401-AKE.clb Part No: 8E0 907 401 D...
    • P
      I have only a picture of fault, i can rent it later again and post the full scan
    • P
      Update, fuel is going from fuel injecton pump into injectors but the car wont start, only fail getting p1175.. Tried lufting the air...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back