Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryT82

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24364
I ran into an issue yesterday. I was trying to code a radio using Hex-Net with VCDS Mobile. I went to module 56 and used the cloud functions to copy the long coding. I disconnected the radio and plugged in the replacement, but the coding was showing up exactly the same as the other radio even though it wasn't. I tried to code the radio and kept getting a coding rejected error message. I messed with it for a while and figured out that if I clear the cache under options that it would show the actual coding and let me change the coding. I spoke with Chuck on the phone yesterday and he told me to post this here so the problem would be resolved in the program. My Hex-Net is running the latest firmware update.

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
Chuck? Who's that?

a2ef9ee9436c9de34fe0bd358282e783.jpg

Reactions: Uwe

BarryT82

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24364
I could have swore that he said Chuck. The guy that I talked to tried to duplicate it using a cluster running the mobile app. It was Friday at around 5pm.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
OK, I dug through our records. You talked to Jef. :)

-Uwe-

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What device were you using to scan the car? What browser? Did you click the [Go Back] button in VCDS Mobile ? or did you press the back arrow in the browser ?

BarryT82

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24364
I was using an iPhone 6S Plus running VCDS Mobile. I selected go back. I even closed the app completely and restarted it. I had to clear the cache before it would read the coding and allow me to make changes.

Reactions: Uwe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back