Experts in ABS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravera

Reaction score
Hello to all.

First, to excuse for my translation but I am Spanish.

My problem is:

I have a Skoda Octavia RS 1z 2006 TFSI and it turns out to me impossible to codify my ABS. My original reference is 1k0907375AC and now I have mounted 1k0907379AA.
In the official concessionaire they have said to me that they cannot codify models different from ABS because they disburden it of servants of Germany, do not codify manually. With the coding 4744 I cannot enter to codify. I think at the time that the only solution that I have is to look for an ABS with the same reference. Here I have a problem.
ALL the ABS that meeting appears "1k0907379AC" though in the label it appears "1k0907375AC". Why does this happen? Is it the same reference? Thank you very much for everything.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Since this is a coding question, it does not belong in General VW/Audi Repair. Moving to New User section.

-Uwe-

Gravera

Reaction score
Hello, thank you for responding and sorry for the confusion

This is my ABS AUTO-SCAN

2m2zyh4.jpg

You can see above that the reference of the ABS does not agree with the original one. (1K0907375AC).
The MISTAKE 01486 and 01487 does not worry me because already I tried to do the test and it was not satisfactory. When I finish it successfully, the MISTAKE 01044 is constant.

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Thanks to all for answering. Excuse my ignorance but .. why must I show the complete auto-scan?
1. So we can see what modules your car has - this changes what the answer to your question might be
2. To prove you are a VCDS owner, and so we can see what version of VCDS you are using - this is a forum to support VCDS owners...

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
A few important reasons, mostly to see what the other equipment is. Gearbox, chassis, engine, 4WD, SW and HW versions matter.
Other small reasons is to check voltage, real interface and coding of other modules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back