Status
Not open for further replies.

tystik

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=322594
Forgive me if this is a common question but ever since I hooked up my HEX-V2, when I hit next song while playing my iPhone, it now takes several seconds for my radio to respond.
I have a lot to learn about this software/hardware but would love to get my radio back to normal. BTW, I have a 2012 WV GTI MK6 with the RCD-510.
Thanx for any insight!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Did you use VCDS to change anything pertaining to the radio?

-Uwe-

tystik

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=322594
Did you use VCDS to change anything pertaining to the radio?

-Uwe-
no i hadn't done anything via VCDS. I simply tapped into the front and rear speaker wires of the RCD-510. No Dynaaudio or stock amp. Just Plain stock RCD-510. Ran the high level wires to an Lc7i straight through, no summing used Front, Rear, Sub out to a 5 ch. amp. Hard to get good sound out of it. Install is good. Is there any recommendations to do any changes with VCDS? I realize a DSP, new HU would help but currently im just running passive to upgraded components up front and coax in rear, a 10 stealth in the back. 4ohm speakers, 2ohm sub.
this post is from a long time ago, I had to sign off for awhile but now im wanting to get this stock HU sounding as good as possible.
Thank you

tystik

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=322594
Also, my original post is solved, just wondering if any sound improvements are possible.

tystik

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=322594
I forgot the autoscan, sorry. ill send that soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back