Not open for further replies.

Ivers

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=288185
Hi,

Anybody knows what fault code 02245 means?
Is the reciever module (T91) for remote control defect?
I am not able to start the aux heater thru the remote.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Post an auto-scan please because many things are reactionary and dependent on firmware versions of modules, adaption of antenna, glow circuit or fuel levels ..... etc.

02245 - Connection; RF Remote Control

Check antenna and COM issues?

Voltage issue......or remote battery?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uwe

Gremling

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=319714
Hi,
Did you fix this. Had the same problem on my A6, had to change an adopt from 0 to 1 under Aux heater I believe, and then clear fault codes. Worked fine (for a while, fault came back), but Im gonna faultfind more when I get home. When I get home I can find the correct procedure, if not someone else here dig it out for you.

Quite sure I used this one though:
02251 - Heater Unit Locked
-> When found in Aux Heater module of Audi A4 (8K), Audi A5 (8T), Audi Q5 (8R), Audi A6 (4F), Audi A6 (4G), Audi A7 (4G) or Audi A8 (4H), unlock heater module by saving a 1 in Adaptation Channel 042, then clear fault codes.

I am quite new to Audi, and faultfinding with VCDS, but as I said, I got mine to work again, even only for a few days.

Last edited:

sigaik

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=46142
I have the same fault code 02245.

Tested with new antenna, new remote, T91 module + remote from another similar car.

Battery in car is okay.

Also tested to unlock heater first

Someone have the solution on this?

sigaik

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=46142
On Caddy from 2016>, is it security access to adapt remote to car? I can't figure out why remote not work.

Flaps_84

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=394321
Sigaik, can you please provide more information when it comes to exact location of the broken wire, also mention what color code the cable has. I think that I'm facing the exact same problem as you did. I've always get that faulcode telling it is no communication coming from the receiver module. I've already tried to replace the receiver module with a completely new one, but without any luck. Please post a picture of your hand pointing at the connector that you experienced cable cut. The color of my signal wire from receiver to "SomewhereElse" is purple with a yellow line on it. Please, when you make that photo, let me see the location also. Maybe best to take two photos, one at a distance and one close up. I don't know where my purple/yellow wire goes, but after reading your post it made me think it goes directly to the Webasto flame heat unit without passing through a controller first. I really looking forward for your answer and photos. My heater havn't remotely worked since before I buy the car. Seller told it's only a "reset" away from working condition due to attemt to burn when running low on the gas tank. After now two years of investigation "Now and then" I figure out that reseting burner or even atapt remote key learning doesn't work, simply no connection from receiver. When Webasto is started from the keypad/display inside the car, it starts without any problems at all.

In short, please provide one distance photo and one close up photo and mention the wires color code.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!
Eirik Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back