Recent content by gerberauto

1. G

2014 Audi A8 4H air suspension problems

Dear VCDS Experts, We have the attached car in the shop, replaced 2 front suspension shocks, but somehow all settings are lost. codes: 403200 function shut off active and 367877 ride height not learned Can you please advice, Best Regards, Chris Monday,03,June,2019,00:24:33:59804 VCDS --...
  2. G

Sticky How To Post Pictures

Thanks Uwe, I knew that there is a more difficult way to upload pictures. I will try it next time.:)
  3. G

Measurment blocks

Dear Ross Tech forum, I havent been here for some time, but now I would need your advise. I have the latest update on my VCDS 16.8.3 and diagnosing an 2009 Audi A4 TDI CAGA engine. trying to force DPF cleaning and my meas blocks are grayed out, so I cant read any status. Also I am not able...
  4. G

Measuring Blocks

Today I wanted to check the camshaft timing in relation to crankshaft values on an Audi A4 TDI and I see after selecting 01 engine, that the measuring values are greyed out, that was with the latest version, after that I downloaded the latest Beta but its still the same. Maybe I am doing...
  5. G

2010 Audi A3 ABS/ESP code 01130

I was able to do the test drive the car for the lateral sensors and the ABS and the ABS flashing lights disappeared, that was 2 months ago, now I am getting the following code and lights are on blinking, I am familiar with the Wiki in regards to code 01130 - ABS Operation. checked fuses...
  6. G

DSG7 transmission using VCDS

I have a question, in the instructions of VCDS when you click transmission it gets you to the screen with coding and basic settings, when you press adaption, you will get the adaption screen. I my case I can log in with 12345, I can do the coding, but the adaption button is greyed out. Can...
  7. G

A4 Auto Trans clutch1 P177B - 003 - Tolerance Limit Reached - Intermittent

A3 Auto Trans clutch1 P177B - 003 - Tolerance Limit Reached - Intermittent Since the other problems had been fixed, thanks to the Help of this forum, I will post the remaining Automatic Transmission problem here, incl latest scan. Please anyone had experience on that one? Thanks! Chassis...
  8. G

Audi A3 codes AT ABS & ECU

I am new in this forum, asking for help on the attached report. I have a feeling that only one problem is causing the 3 codes, but what is it? edited here: It shows now steering angle sensor, ABS and ESP on dash Please anyone with advise, Thank you, Chris...
  9. G

Hello I am from US and Philippines

Hello to All, and Thank You Very Much for this new Forum. Chris Gerber
Back