Recent content by ragz

1. R

Onboard cam missing calibration / no basic setting

hi peoples wondering if anyone has dealt with this problem before and how they solved it. got an issue with a 2014 rs6 after having the windscreen replaced the following errors occurred. headlight range has gone after performing basic settings but cant seem to get basic settings in the...
  2. R

abs coding needed , seat leon (MK60EC1)

hello peeps how do i go about getting the abs coding for the following vehicle. any help would be much appreciated scan attatched Chassis Type: 1P (7N0) Scan: 01 03 08 09 10 15 16 17 19 25 2E 37 42 44 46 52 55 56 61 62 72 VIN: VSSZZZ1PZDR014454 Mileage: 52120km-32385miles...
  3. R

Genuine vw factory scan tool

Hi peeps Anyone know where i can get the genuine factory scanner vas5054a with softwares the whole shabang. My local audi stealers dont have a clue. Any info much appreciated.
  4. R

2008 q7 n/s/r door control module issue

hello peeps have a strange one here which i cant seem to get my head around and if anyone one could help would really appreciate. 2008 q7 nsr door module no communication the speaker works in the door but no central locking at all, not with the key remote, not from the drivers door. also the...
  5. R

2013 audi a6 brake bleeding via vcds

Hello peoples Got an a6 here with pretty much no brake pedal. Guy had his rear caliper changed and since then the brake pedal has dissappeared. Tried the old fashion method but no luck. Tried with a pressure bleeder but no luck either. Could this be the same procedure as mk4 golf and bora's...
  6. R

help. car wont start or turn over

any one had this issue before? car came in running and then decides not to start again for a day, then started again once and failed to start after that. starter has been bench tested and works both starter relays replaced with new items. been told it could possibly be BCM module any help much...
  7. R

mk6 golf ABS coding

Can anybody help me get the coding for the abs module as the dash is lit up like an xmas tree . Thanx in advance friday,08,May,2015,19:19:57:03709 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator VCDS Version: 14.10.2.0 Data version: 20150311 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZ1KZCP083669 License Plate...
Back