Recent content by Carlos Martins

1. C

Audi Q3 2017 ABS coding. Reset all adaptactiosn

Thanks for your suggestion. But didn't work. I don't know what else I can do for solve this big problem
  2. C

That error only appeared after the slip ring replacement. the old slip ring were turned without the steering wheel and with ignition on. Bad choise...
  3. C

I don't know if it would be better to start a new thread...
  4. C

Hi Uwe Managed to code the ABS but now, after slip ring replacement, I've got a persistent fault code in 44 steering Assist that I can't erase. It's very hard to drive because there is to steering assist. It is possible that I'm missing something? Here is the full scan...
  5. C

Sorry. Thisis the only full scan that I have. The car is 30 km away from me and yesterday I've tried to erase some errors on the 03 ABS and reseted all adaptation so the coding was 00000000000000000. When I want to reverse that the module rejected the old coding. My Ross Tech is genuine and full...
  6. C

Hello I've made a huge mistake. On an Audi Q3 TDI from 2017 I've reseted the ABS conding, because there is some problem with steering wheel strip and now I can't introduce the right coding. Always say rejected. Here's the full scan Sunday,08,August,2021,11:36:25:16010 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  7. C

Audi Q3 2.0 TDI, problems with ABS and ESP after odometer changed

Hello I have original Ross Tech cable and yesterday I couldn’t put the correct coding of the module 03: ABS Brakes, Part No SW: 5N0 614 109 AE, HW: 5N0 614 109 AE, Component: J104 C6 450M V4F3 0120 . The car is an Audi Q3 2.0 TDI from 2012, with the Chassis Type: 8U-AU21 (8U0) Somehow I find...
  8. C

Sticky How to get Verified

Hello I bought one original cable Ross Tech maybe 2 or 3 years ago on na UK forum (AudiSports i guess) but i've never registed it on Ross Tech: At work I can´t acess vídeos so I'll do it later in order to get verified because I need help in one big problem with a Golf 5 cluster.
  9. C

Vw Golf 5 (1K) dash ERROR

Hello I’m new in this forum but I hope that I can help and be helped. I have a big problem with programming a new (used) cluster to a VW Golf V from 5/2005 The old cluster showed error in dash so I’ve replaced it and copy immo data from old to new cluster. Everything work well but 3 days...
Back