Chassis number (VIN), I need a volunteer for mini experiment :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollopopo

Reaction score
guys I need the chassis number of one that has the high MIB2 (PRO version) with hardware revision H42 (part number 3G0035043B) .... I have to use it to do a search the TPI codes (for updates) :)

it's an experiment for a project of a great mod for MIB2 H41 :)

you will say why don't you use yours? I have the revision H41 3G0035043A ........

obviously turn it over for a private message.

pollopopo

Reaction score
IMO, You need to become Verified user.

I need a VIN from a willing user, I don't understand why I should become a VCDS verified user ?? : /

also because in this case the mod does not even require VCDS, I just put it in the generic "forum"

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
IMO, You need to become Verified user.

I agree.

I need a VIN from a willing user, I don't understand why I should become a VCDS verified user ??

This forum is run by the developers of VCDS to support VCDS owners, by becoming a VCDS Verified User you confirm that you are an owner of a genuine VCDS cable which makes us more willing to help you.

You have to give something to get something :thanks:

pollopopo

Reaction score
I agree.

This forum is run by the developers of VCDS to support VCDS owners, by becoming a VCDS Verified User you confirm that you are an owner of a genuine VCDS cable which makes us more willing to help you.

You have to give something to get something :thanks:

I asked for a vin that I need to offer (if I can) a guide that will allow many to unlock app connect if they only have the mirrorlink in mib2 pro ... guide that does not require vcds and does not instigate the pirated use of the same .... I understand to give to have, in fact I only asked a question to give a gift to the community ........................

pollopopo

Reaction score
Are you there or are you doing it? they are in the 'forum' for generic repairs where it is specifically indicated by the forum creator that they are repairs where vcds is not required!

I am attaching the description of your forum

'For questions about repairs where VCDS isn't involved at all.'

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
Even though you perhaps raise a valid point, I feel like this may not entirely be the correct attitude or tone to ask for a favour.
I'm sorry I can't help since I don't own a car that fits the specifications.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Are you there or are you doing it? they are in the 'forum' for generic repairs where it is specifically indicated by the forum creator that they are repairs where vcds is not required!

I am attaching the description of your forum

'For questions about repairs where VCDS isn't involved at all.'
Are you actually trying to repair something that is broken? ;)

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Are you actually trying to repair something that is broken? ;)

-Uwe-

I thought it was stated it was an aforementioned 'great mod' attempt, NOT a comporting repair or maybe could be considered a tweak or retrofit?

What type of Putz comes to the forum and fails to get verified nor post an auto-scan since 2018 and if doing alleged research, further fails to search for auto-scans with the part number they seek and grab the VIN number on their own?

WTF over!

Anther case or attempt to willfully purport FOD!

fod-control-signs-risk-series.png

JPPSG

https://forums.ross-tech.com/showth...essional-Problem-Solver-Guide-quot-JPPSG-quot

CheerfulElegantEyra-size_restricted.gif

pollopopo

Reaction score
Even though you perhaps raise a valid point, I feel like this may not entirely be the correct attitude or tone to ask for a favour.
I'm sorry I can't help since I don't own a car that fits the specifications.

I asked a trivial question in a 'generic' forum and I always answered politely .... read the posts of others well ......... I am certainly not rude ... I asked for a vin of a person who has a certain piece in the car nothing more nothing less and the answer is that I have to be verified ????? .... also because the forum is full of unverified users with vcds clone who ask questions and have answers on vcds ... I don't even mention it in any of my requests .... since I am registered I want to bring free android auto to those who do not have it ... I have the procedure, I have 1 file missing .... now even trying to do good you have a 'hand'

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
also because the forum is full of unverified users with vcds clone who ask questions and have answers on vcds
Full of clone users? I don't think so. They get put in the special user category "Pirate" and sent to the Hall of Shame.

A quick search turns up one member here who has what you are looking for, but he removed the VIN from his scan. See:
https://forums.ross-tech.com/showth...DQ250-to-DQ500&p=146890&viewfull=1#post146890
He last posted in December, so perhaps if you PM him, he's might be willing to share his VIN with you.

-Uwe-

PS: I think we are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back