HVAC IN HELL please save me from heat :-) 2010 B8

Larry Manton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=112505
you have spent this, offered to pay people, I just can't understand why this is not in a workshop & done by now ?

When you're not in the car & it's 'hot' do you walk round in an air conditioned bubble ? , just asking because you seem to be using it as a sympathy tool.

Most of us bought VAG as we got tired of a reach around by shops and dealers. LIN bus, CAN and the rest all greek to him, but he is trying.

I never got the opinion he was asking for sympathy, but could be wrong, YEAH, I hate dealers and finding quality shops is tough. From what I read there are some serious players here, ROBINSKI included, I wish him well.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach him to fish, (I.E.using Vag) can now help himself, and yes some times dealer has to be used, GOD FORBID.

LARIMORE

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Double edge sword Larrymore.

There are indeed shops out there & that don't know what they are doing, unfortunately charging for it and than there are consumers that try to pull the same shit inverse because they have no money or are driving a vehicle above their financial means .

I work in an AC shop and it is far more comfortable than working in a sweat box, so I feel sorry for anyone that has to travel in a car with no AC, but don't feel sorry for them when they haven't done something about it already or listened.

Had the OP verified for FOD & properly & from the first page of this thread, she would of had AC much sooner.

Trust but verify applies.......... :rolleyes:

th

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Had the OP verified for FOD & properly & from the first page of this thread, she would of had AC much sooner.
If memory serves, OP's car had a funny VIN split or running change that made it less-than-entirely obvious which G395 part number was appropriate. And, we had a red herring in the form of her UGDO connector being damaged on the same LIN bus.

Reactions: Uwe

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
If memory serves, OP's car had a funny VIN split or running change that made it less-than-entirely obvious which G395 part number was appropriate. And, we had a red herring in the form of her UGDO connector being damaged on the same LINbus.

Yes that is true and all of which are FOD ........

It even bites me too.....

Larry Manton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=112505
Yes that is true and all of which are FOD ........

It even bites me too.....

Fixing your own rig can be painful. But in the end I always do find some silver lining in the fact that at least I now know to do or not to do something again.

They say you catch the biggest fish in deep water, and working on late model rigs, (ESPECIALLY VW, in most people's opinion), is deep water, but I applaud the effort.

But, the other lining is the stuff I learn from those better than me and willing to share, NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHO MANY TIMES.

Cudos to those here sharing their talent, pretty sweet.

LARIMORE

Back