IMMOBILIZER END OF LINE Error

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
PM Jetta and if you're not happy with his price , send more PM's and maybe you won't have to change it ...

mirkiaei

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=259416
Is this a technical supporting forum or a marketing place !? When we decided to buy VCDS, their people in Germany claimed that it would solve this kind of problems. :confused:

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
This is a technical support forum, however as a dealer workshop you should provide help to us not other way around ;)

Some things are not even in Erwin , you must be brave and learn them on own mistakes, and small number of brave who do it do not give it away free.....If you have problem which is easy to fix with ANY scan-tool this thread would not exist.

About buying VCDS, some tickets for ZOO I payed in some countries cost more then this FLAWLESS tool, so please do not mention it as investment please.....

mirkiaei

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=259416
:thumbs: I agree with you, but my boss expects me to do magic ! you see I can remove the eeprom, read its dump, change and write it back and ... but the car is working at the present time and I can't take the risk of damaging the Dash :(
I knew that the VCDS with such a low price, can't be a perfect tool, jack of all trades, but the retailer convinced my boss and now I have to try it.
By the way, thanks for your reply. Jetta lives in the US and it isn't a good choice to send the panel there .

This is a technical support forum, however as a dealer workshop you should provide help to us not other way around ;)

Some things are not even in Erwin , you must be brave and learn them on own mistakes, and small number of brave who do it do not give it away free.....If you have problem which is easy to fix with ANY scan-tool this thread would not exist.

About buying VCDS, some tickets for ZOO I payed in some countries cost more then this FLAWLESS tool, so please do not mention it as investment please.....

Last edited:

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
Just to give you info , your dash is damaged already and it's screaming for help with lights and messages :)

mirkiaei

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=259416
So takig no risk, 1st I replace with a new one, then I send it to Germany for possible repair.
You are great Gavra :thanks:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Is this a technical supporting forum or a marketing place !? When we decided to buy VCDS, their people in Germany claimed that it would solve this kind of problems. :confused:
It is definitely a technical support forum, but the people here also know the product's limitations. It's possible that the sales people working for the reseller in Germany do not understand those limitations fully. If you have something in writing from them where they told you VCDS can solve this kind of problem, please forward it to me so that I can make sure they do not repeat this.

-Uwe-

mirkiaei

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=259416
Thank you Uwe 😊

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
:thumbs: I agree with you, but my boss expects me to do magic ! you see I can remove the eeprom, read its dump, change and write it back and ... but the car is working at the present time and I can't take the risk of damaging the Dash :(
I knew that the VCDS with such a low price, can't be a perfect tool, jack of all trades, but the retailer convinced my boss and now I have to try it.
By the way, thanks for your reply. Jetta lives in the US and it isn't a good choice to send the panel there .

If you have AVDI , We can do it over email or Team waiver . Just send me message for more info.

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
Please send PM to Jetta.

It's not polite to advertise other tool which may can help especially if that same tool do not provide you assistance and you must ask on other place how to use it ......

mirkiaei

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=259416
Please send PM to Jetta.

It's not polite to advertise other tool which may can help especially if that same tool do not provide you assistance and you must ask on other place how to use it ......

Beg me your pardon. I delete the post.

mirkiaei

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=259416
Hi buddies,
Jetta solved the problem. I send him the dump, he corrected and sent it back to me.
I should mention that he worked on it for several hours and sent me the solution file pre to payment, I appreciate his trust too. :thanks:
Now the car is started without no blinking alarm, and I' ld like to thank all you guys here :thumbs:

Last edited:
Back