2012 T5 ABS coding.

midwalest5

Reaction score
Good afternoon all.

I've got a 2012 VW T5 and the ESP light came on about 3 weeks ago along with a fault code of 01435. The dreaded g201 sensor. So I sent the pump to a reputable repairer who sent it back saying it couldn't be repaired.
So. I've got a second hand pump for it. Made sure the part numbers on the module matched and got it fitted this afternoon. However, after bleeding the brakes, the light is still on. It's now telling me that it needs coding.

So, using VCDS, I can get into the coding section but it's asking me for the long code (30 digits and numbers). Where on earth could I possibly locate this code please?

The part number of the module is 7E0 907 379 H.
10.0929-0321.3
10.0619-3778.1

Any advice very much appreciated. Thanks

dnoermann

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=358118
Connect your old one, only electricaly, and read out the old config.
Or look into your last VCDS Autoscan, from there you can read the old config,too.

midwalest5

Reaction score
Connect your old one, only electricaly, and read out the old config.
Or look into your last VCDS Autoscan, from there you can read the old config,too.

This is my issue, I don't actually have the other vehicle, I bought the abs pump through ebay so I have no vehicle details.

Will post up the scan later today.

Thanks.

dnoermann

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=358118
So I sent the pump to a reputable repairer who sent it back saying it couldn't be repaired.
That ABS PUMP you need, connect it and read out the Coding.
This coding needas to be puttet into the new Pump.
That is it.
Or you use the Coding that you will find in your VCDS Autoscan, which you did before the ABS Swap.
Greetings
Dennis

Back