A4/B9 Reverse Mirror Tilt coding

jpaudioa4

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=265430
...AND if you don't have memory seats the mirror will NOT return to the same position so all need adjusting every time you use it...

This is not true, mine has no seats with memory function. And is working perfect so far. I think the key difference is the folding feature. Unfortunately, I cannot check it in other "simple" A4. Also video I proposed is comming from US with no specific reference to any special option.
John

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
...AND if you don't have memory seats the mirror will NOT return to the same position so all need adjusting every time you use it...

This is not true
This is 100% true on the Skoda Octavia 5E (which is what I said if you read my post again) - IIRC every member of briskoda who has tried this tweak on their 5E and does not have memory seats has complained about this unwanted feature.

It's NOT whether you have folding mirrors or not as I have folding mirrors (they are standard on the Elegance spec) and have this problem so I have disabled the mirror dip in the infotainment menu as it was so annoying having to readjust the mirror every time.

Maybe the A4 is different, but I only claimed this was a problem on the Octavia...

jpaudioa4

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=265430
So we are not talking about same platform. I think A4 A5 Q5 etc. that share the same one have the same procedure. John

Back