View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 256 of 258 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2574

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's a Rorschach test.

2. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I think it's a Rorschach test.
    Have I ever told you how much I admire your ability to avoid taking a position for which you're willing to be held accountable?
    Silence gives consent.

4. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like people need answers?

I recommend the "gangster hotline" for advice about everyone talking shit about each other & to get the fresh step in the box to fix the stink.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    Hey, while you're here, quick question!

The special counsel's report: legitimate, or total bullshit?

There will be a test.
    What I don't understand is that if the Special Counsel felt that POTUS replies to questions was "inadequate" he decided not to seek further clarification, possibly requiring a sub poena?

That seems like an omission that will leave his report open to any interpretation that anyone wants to make of it - which makes it potentially a complete waste of time and money

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    What I don't understand is that if the Special Counsel felt that POTUS replies to questions was "inadequate" he decided not to seek further clarification, possibly requiring a sub poena?
    It's a fine line that a Special Counsel walks; he reports to the Attorney General, who in turn, reports to the POTUS. It would have been entirely within the President's power to fire the Special Counsel and shut down the entire investigation, and the only recourse available if he had chosen to do that would have been for House to impeach, and the Senate to convict.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

8. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poking bee nests with stick?

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...hat-was-my?amp
    Trump says US is sending immigrants to sanctuary cities: 'That was my sick idea'
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    When the report needs such aggressive pre-game and pre-spin before release, I expect I'll find a lot of Barr's carefully couched lawyer-language to be "technically true".
    Oh look.

1. Mueller worked with Barr regarding summarizing the findings.

2. Muller's team put together their own summaries for public consumption.

3. March 24th - Barr disregards them and puts out his own summary letter to the public and Congress. He declines to release Mueller's team's summaries.

The author of the Iran-Contra pardons doing the job he proactively reached out to audition for, after Sessions wouldn't play ball.
    Which is to say, he willfully and deliberately misled the public to conclusions like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Well I'm kind of proud of the fact that the" no collusion " factor was indeed not found by "ANY" American to be purported!

I see that line as very important & it's time to move on and get stuff done, versus fight over unsubstantiated accusations on all sides.

Indeed all sides as do all here have positive and negative attributes.

No one person is perfect or fails to make mistakes.
    4. March 25th - Mueller re-submits his team's summaries to Barr. (Seemingly in an effort to get Barr to release them to the public.)

5. March 27th - THIS letter in which Mueller again asks Barr to make public those summaries and further shows that any questions about redactions for those summaries is settled and they are ready for the public. Barr does not release them.

6. April 9th - Barr is asked about Mueller's response to Barr's summary. Barr claims not to know and/or that Mueller did not voice any objections to Barr's summary.

7. April 30 - News of this second letter from Mueller to Barr is publicized. DOJ confirms the letter and a follow-up phone call between Barr and Mueller. This shows Barr's statements on April 9th and 10th to be false.

Let's all applaud Barr for a job well done, the job he was hired to do.
    Silence gives consent.

11. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    4. March 25th - Mueller re-submits his team's summaries to Barr. (Seemingly in an effort to get Barr to release them to the public.)

5. March 27th - THIS letter in which Mueller again asks Barr to make public those summaries and further shows that any questions about redactions for those summaries is settled and they are ready for the public. Barr does not release them.

6. April 9th - Barr is asked about Mueller's response to Barr's summary. Barr claims not to know and/or that Mueller did not voice any objections to Barr's summary.

7. April 30 - News of this second letter from Mueller to Barr is publicized. DOJ confirms the letter and a follow-up phone call between Barr and Mueller. This shows Barr's statements on April 9th and 10th to be false.

Let's all applaud Barr for a job well done, the job he was hired to do.

Willfully or is being prepared to be disseminated and followed up on to clear things up and Jason, do you know what's missing yet or just assuming that the additional information is as you speculate?

What if it's all done just to keep peoples hands in the popcorn bucket and sell news item tickets?

To me, it doesn't matter a side chosen and I'm not going to speculate into anything but I applaud your attention to details you want to focus in on & raise, versus actual facts that are not with what is being surmised yet?

Now if you are right I will say you were right, however, so far I can't tell & I'm not protecting anyone's bad behavior!

I sure hope that as an American I can maintain that my Countrymen didn't shove it in our ass, I don't think that is a bad thing to hope for now is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...rash/23726009/

Trump's trade war with China could cause a stock market crash

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock...121343995.html
    Stocks recover some losses amid prospects for further trade talks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...rash/23726009/
    Trump's trade war with China could cause a stock market crash
    Yes, it could. But if his strategy is successful, it will be good for the US economy in the long run. And the risks are higher for China than for us; their economy is far more dependent on trade with the US than our economy is dependent on trade with them.

Why free traders and all Americans should back Trump on China policy

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

15. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post