View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 255 of 257 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2561

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

Post Thanks / Like
    Two and a half pages of TABLE OF CONTENTS for "Section IV: Russian Government Links to and Contacts With the Trump Campaign" alone
    Silence gives consent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    I have no question of the character and integrity of those on Robert Mueller's team.
    I think at least one his initial choices for team members was rather flawed; specifically Peter Strzok. Of course, he was removed.

I do not know enough abut the rest of them to form an opinion regarding their character or integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    I will accept their findings as fact. Will you?
    Well, given Mueller's reputation, if he couldn't find evidence of collusion, then there isn't any.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Well I'm kind of proud of the fact that the" no collusion " factor was indeed not found by "ANY" American to be purported!

I see that line as very important & it's time to move on and get stuff done, versus fight over unsubstantiated accusations on all sides.

Indeed all sides as do all here have positive and negative attributes.

No one person is perfect or fails to make mistakes.
    Jack: I'm surprised by your position and I'm somewhat puzzled? Are you adopting the Christian stance of "let he who has not sinned cast the first stone", or do you really hold the view that allegations of "mistakes" (like - misdemeanors, breaches of the law, crimes, constitutional transgressions etc.) should be forgotten because "no one is perfect"? Or is your statement driven by the curious provision in the US constitution about the status of POTUS as being beyond the country's laws (I think this is correct)?

Don
    Last edited by DV52; 04-18-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    No DON,

I am saying that no one person is perfect nor without fault and I'm simply a spectator.
    Kind of neutral per se.

No one is above anyone, but I forgive what I perceive are stupid choices all the time, sometimes I'm, no routinely guilty of such a choice. I find it much more tough to forgive someone that calculated a deliberately evil act though.

If someone broke a law to do something noble & to help others & because the law was written by a lobby, than yeah in such examples I might not respect that rule.
    That is why most rules here are not too enforced that violate public policy. There is Uwe's figurative invisible hand quote comes to mind.
    I think government is captured with self regulation and relying on people or companies to be honest and only respond when the damage is already past reactionary when should be more preventative.
    Just looking for fairness myself in balance but life isn't fair.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

5. Likes Andy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jason I don't think you can demand or expect perfection from anyone that donated their time, unless it was found they promised it or they were or close constituents inadvertently enriched & monetarily.
    I believe each person has a duty if they don't like something, to do something about it and not rely on a voted or appointed official.

People have a responsibility past a vote & when the vote is pointless or checkbook not large enough.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

7. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mitt Romney 'sickened' by Mueller report findings

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ings/23714649/

Wanna talk some shit.......what was that don't throw stones in glass houses?

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rder/23714892/

Armed volunteer militia group detains migrants at the border

Post Thanks / Like
    Fake news? Not according to the Mueller report

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...port/23714806/

11. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And as a counterpoint:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ussia-dossier/

The Democratic Party-financed dossier, once celebrated by liberal Washington politicians and journalists, is officially debunked, according to a review of special counsel Robert Mueller’s 448-page investigative report.

Dossier creator Christopher Steele, who was paid with money from the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, leveled at least a dozen Russian election conspiracy charges against President Trump and associates.

Virtually all his information came from Kremlin intelligence, according to the dossier. Mrs. Clinton’s operatives spread the document to the Justice Department, the FBI and news outlets.

A Washington Times review shows that not one of his conspiracy charges — 0-for-12 — was proved true and most were outright rejected by Mr. Mueller. The Mueller report also puts to rest four other non-dossier conspiracy charges tied to Mr. Trump.

13. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hey, while you're here, quick question!

The special counsel's report: legitimate, or total bullshit?

There will be a test.
    Silence gives consent.