View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246
Results 2,451 to 2,459 of 2459

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Doing so would be premature until Trump actually does issue an emergency proclamation.

I've always had mixed feelings about the wall thing. Philosophically, I'm all for open borders, but pragmatically, you cannot have open borders and a welfare state at the same time.
    UWE, totally correct.If you have no ill will, and willing to pay your way then you would not need a border. But just not how it is.

And as far as an actual physical wall, also mixed feeling, but at least discuss it or a usable option.

LARIMORE

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like lemonade but too much or strong gives me acid........
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    A problem exacerbated in Europe by people forgetting that under the UN charter refugees must seek asylum in the FIRST safe country they enter - NOT attempt to cross several safe countries and attempt to illegally enter the country they would most like to live in.
    Yeah, there seems to be a strong correlation between "most like to live in" and "most social welfare benefits available".

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack you nailed it, and doubt you are traditional religious, but is better to give than to receive, life taught you that.

You do need to knock of the giving bullshit it might again ruin your ASSHOLE persona you have worked so hard to form.

If I buy something and you mail it, I'm fond of snickers bars, and interesting has a lower glycemic index than a bowl of corn flakes. If your feeling really gratuitous those little chocolate Ice cubes are nice.

In Viet Nam I don't smoke so we got a sundry pack for a platoon. Traded off all my smokes, Winston most valuable, then sequestered chicklets, dots, Juju bees, neccos, and a nasty thing called tropical bars which don't melt at equater temps, could barely make hot chocolate with them. To stay awake at night pop about 4 chicklets, darn it was good, suck the necter out, then about 30 minutes pop 3 more, life was good.

But yeah, have a sweet tooth but have to watch it, meaning watch it go to my mouth from my hand.

LARIMORE

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    A problem exacerbated in Europe by people forgetting that under the UN charter refugees must seek asylum in the FIRST safe country they enter - NOT attempt to cross several safe countries and attempt to illegally enter the country they would most like to live in.
    Dave, you nailed it, call it cherry picking, or straining. Meaning itf mom not watching my brother would pick all the meat from the stew. Going to war over that and don't care what country your from.

LARIMORE

8. Likes PetrolDave, Sacha35 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-t...ng-11547920247

Trump Says He Supports Temporary DACA Protections for More Wall Funding

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.643878baa269

Trump offers 3-year extension of protection for ‘dreamers’ in exchange for $5.7 billion for wall; Democrats call it a ‘non-starter’

10. Likes Uwe, Larry Manton liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-t...ng-11547920247

Trump Says He Supports Temporary DACA Protections for More Wall Funding

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.643878baa269

Trump offers 3-year extension of protection for ‘dreamers’ in exchange for $5.7 billion for wall; Democrats call it a ‘non-starter’
    Okay, going to cite a conversation which I can't validate, so may just be gossip, but food for thought. Some thinK Trump crazy, yeah like a fox, so consider this.

Was told after 30 days of shut down Potus has huge powers and one of them being the right to furlough some government employees at will.

He has stated Fed is bloated with dead weight. Possible his thought is a win win? If he does not get the funding for the wall he can remove excess IHO after 30 days and we are nearing that now. ACTUALLY maybe get both in the end.

There are those after every election that say this or that President is stupid. As I have read we have never had a POTUS with IQ, under 124, it is not about inteligence but intent. I never liked Obama, but when people said he was stupid, I said the definitions of stupid is that you said he was stupid.

Will get the facts on the law that supports my statement if need be, as said was just in passing but makes sense.

LARIMORE

12. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump says no amnesty for 'Dreamers,' signals support in broader deal

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...deal/23647725/