View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 216 of 258 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2574

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I have little doubt he's a scumbag.

But I'm still a bit puzzled how someone be charged with "witness tampering" when no witnesses have been named.

Well when you are indicted, are you not given evidence against you to defend yourself in discovery disclosure goes two ways and if under seal, which all of this I imagine is, maybe he may have indeed easily violated something & he was specifically stipulated not to do?

If the judge sees a clear violation of that seal or stipulation, than that would make sense to revoke bond no?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    You do realize that none of the allegations against Manafort are directly related to the Trump campaign, right? All the original stuff pre-dates his short stint with the Trump campaign by quite some time, and as for the recent accusations of witness tampering... Has the prosecution actually named any witnesses that they intend to call?
    Uwe:Agree - at least for the perception among some (hope, among Trump devotees) that there is a strict and impenetrable fire-wall between Manafort and the campaign. But as I know that we can both agree - life and reality is seldom (never?) so clear cut! In any event, Manafort's previous role in Trump's campaign and the interest of the special counsel in his alleged wrong-doings is sufficient IMO for these type of associations to be investigated in a formal way!

I'm not sure - can you tell me? What would Americans think if such a high profile Trump associate wasn't interrogated about the possible link between Manafort and the campaign given the allegations?

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't really expect this from Lindsey Graham:

5. Likes Uwe, Eric liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... and mere moments later:

https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-state...ily-separation

This executive order would replace one crisis for another. Children don’t belong in jail at all, even with their parents, under any set of circumstances.
    Last edited by Andy; 06-20-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I like this even simpler plan:

The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

10. Likes Andy, iichel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an interesting document. I have scanned bits and pieces of it, and it seems like it makes reasoned and cogent arguments for valid changes. I'm not sure yet if it's hiding any poison pills. But on the surface, this is exactly the sort of policy proposal that reasonable people can look at and discuss and analyze and perhaps arrive at consensus on. Looking forward to seeing other analyses of this proposal that will likely come out soon.

Where the hell was this 500 days ago, before his administration voluntarily and eagerly destroyed itself? It's going nowhere before the Sword of Mueller falls on Trump's head. It might be worth keeping on file though.
    Silence gives consent.

12. Likes Andy, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    It's going nowhere before the Sword of Mueller falls on Trump's head.
    Pfffft.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.