View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 215 of 258 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2574

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...CaO?ocid=ientp

Ron Howard sparks political debate by asking Twitter 'When was America at its greatest'

For Jason..........and yes a valid question no?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    How has President Trump enhanced our trade negotiating position with the G7 G6+1?

How has President Trump enhanced our trade negotiating position with Mexico?

How has President Trump enhanced our trade negotiating position with the European Union?

How has President Trump enhanced our trade negotiating position with South Korea?
    He's working on it in all of these cases, but it takes time, and yes, it takes threats.

Since we're all car guys, let's look at the situation with cars. The US has a tariff rate of 2.5% in imported passenger cars. Do you know what the equivalent tariff rate is when we try to sell US-built cars in the EU? It's 10%. China: 15% (down from a previous 25%). Does that strike you as "fair"?

How many additional tariffs would you like to pay on goods or raw materials imported from, say, South Africa?
    Wouldn't bother me that much since the high-volume boards are made right here, in Hatfield PA. You'd be surprised how little we import. For example, all our connectors and shells are made in Philly. Could we get them cheaper from China? Almost certainly, but I'd really rather not.

What are the likely positive outcomes for America being driven here? If these agreements are all torn up simultaneously, are we guaranteed to get better ones?
    No, there are no guarantees in life. But does the lack of guaranteed success mean one shouldn't even try?

Which [defense] commitments would you like to withdraw from?
    All of them. I'm very much in the "Entangling alliances with none" camp, and have been for all my adult life.

What actions has President Trump taken toward those ends?
    Disappointingly few so far.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Andy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...oods/23459838/

Trump ignites trade war with China, officially announces tariffs on $50 billion worth of Chinese goods

I am indeed down with the Tariffs Jason and think NAFTA is a pile of horse apples..........
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...sh-all-tariffs

Trump Got Trade Right at the G-7: All Tariffs Must Go
    Nations can keep their regulatory barriers, but import taxes are ripe for extinction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Manafort Could Go to Jail Today After Judge Weighs Tampering

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...pjM?ocid=ientp

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/polit...ial/index.html

Judge sends Paul Manafort to jail, pending trial

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post

Judge sends Paul Manafort to jail, pending trial
    Jack: I know that you won't agree (that's OK) and maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, and notwithstanding the tyranny of distance between our two very different countries (and my foreigner views of America's political machinations) - but even here in the very deep south, I reckon that I can smell the feint hint of the "I" word wafting timidly from the sweet scented halls of the Republican party HQ!

Despite the recent hiccup at your last election, I've always maintained the earnest belief that America's governmental processes actually do work for the ultimate good of its peoples!

Don
    Last edited by DV52; 06-15-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    Jack: I know that you won't agree (that's OK) and maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, and notwithstanding the tyranny of distance between our two very different countries (and my foreigner views of America's political machinations) - but even here in the very deep south, I reckon that I can smell the feint hint of the "I" word wafting timidly from the sweet scented halls of the Republican party HQ!

Despite the recent hiccup at your last election, I've always maintained the earnest belief that America's governmental processes actually do work for the ultimate good of its peoples!
    You do realize that none of the allegations against Manafort are directly related to the Trump campaign, right? All the original stuff pre-dates his short stint with the Trump campaign by quite some time, and as for the recent accusations of witness tampering... Has the prosecution actually named any witnesses that they intend to call?
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

10. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You do realize that none of the allegations against Manafort are directly related to the Trump campaign, right? All the original stuff pre-dates his short stint with the Trump campaign by quite some time, and as for the recent accusations of witness tampering... Has the prosecution actually named any witnesses that they intend to call?

Manafort allegedly met all the conditions for the judge to believe he is a scumbag & no doubt for him to revoke his bond now didn't he?
    Mr. Trump should let him rot, distance himself and far from the dude no?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Manafort allegedly met all the conditions for the judge to believe he is a scumbag & no doubt for him to revoke his bond now didn't he?
    Mr. Trump should let him rot, distance himself and far from the dude no?
    Oh, I have little doubt he's a scumbag.

But I'm still a bit puzzled how someone be charged with "witness tampering" when no witnesses have been named.