View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258
Results 2,571 to 2,574 of 2574

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a fan of fiction but this movie sucked compared to the alleged book, huh?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...timony-1432264

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ting-trump.amp

Hold on let me repeat that, it sucked!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pelosi is holding a press conference shortly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM32...ature=youtu.be

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Jack: I watched the video of Mueller's testimony (live) at the congressional hearing - it was better than a West Wing series (Aaron Sorkin couldn't have written a better script)!!

But I need your help - is it just me being a foreigner and a sceptic, or were all the questions by the elected members asked on strictly party lines? I'm confused (just being "facial", or is the word "facetious" - I don't know)

Mueller's performance reminded me of this (but you might be too young to remember the American eagle in the muppets):

Whether Trump was, or wasn't involved in "Russia-Gate" seems to be unimportant now. The real question appears to be his alleged obstruction of the investigation - but clearly "nothing to see here" - just "fake news"!!

Don

EDIT: Santos: sorry I missed your Pelosi video link in my reply - Let the games commence!!!!
    Last edited by DV52; 07-24-2019 at 07:40 PM.
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup I recalled the muppets Don,

Also fiction but I enjoyed the muppets!

That's Sam Eagle

Sam would be sad that the country is so polarized now!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........