View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 159 of 258 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2574

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    From my experience/perspective two worst industries & that fleece the public with a license to steal, are insurance and banking!
    Somehow, I don't think letting government handle it will improve things.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

2. Likes vreihen liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow, I don't think letting government handle it will improve things.
    Government isn't perfect but it doesn't have the extreme lack of moral compass/conscience that banks and insurance companies have to hit a profit point or a shareholder excuse to do it.

That's called to a degree removing motive..........now I'm sure there are motives when someone may join government but their are some that believe in the agencies they work for.

Government is culpable to the people.........they work for us.....further we are their boss!

A perfect example is the VA FAIL when privatizing, further ripped off vets and because it's a government agency the public policy backlash hit them in the ding ding!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Government is culpable to the people.........they work for us.....further we are their boss!
    Yeah, I understand that's how it's supposed to work, in theory.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

5. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    From my experience/perspective two worst industries & that fleece the public with a license to steal, are insurance and banking!
    Pikers compared to big pharma and the rest of the medical care industry

7. Likes Uwe, vreihen, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why enrich an insurance company a guaranteed profit point with this?
    I think that the government should enact a law that every new motor vehicle sold must come with a lifetime warranty, no repair parts made available to the public, and have the hood welded shut so that only the manufacturer can service it. It will control costs to the consumers, prevent vehicle tampering, and ultimately have a positive impact on the environment. Why should people have a choice in who repairs their cars? Why enrich independent repair shops with a guaranteed profit point? There's nothing that a few dealer-trained chimpanzees with GFF can't fix for the cost of a few bananas. Single-payer auto repair for the win!!!!!

9. Likes Uwe, Andy, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I consider big pharma linked..........
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

11. Likes Flaps10 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that the government should enact a law that every new motor vehicle sold must come with a lifetime warranty, no repair parts made available to the public, and have the hood welded shut so that only the manufacturer can service it. It will control costs to the consumers, prevent vehicle tampering, and ultimately have a positive impact on the environment. Why should people have a choice in who repairs their cars? Why enrich independent repair shops with a guaranteed profit point? There's nothing that a few dealer-trained chimpanzees with GFF can't fix for the cost of a few bananas. Single-payer auto repair for the win!!!!!
    With the way the AFT keeps shutting stuff off, I have to almost agree with part of this......
    NOT!

But seriously cars come with some pretty strong emission criteria warranty for the life of the SMOG components now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kim Jong Un calls President Trump "Mentally Deranged"

I can't think of a gif or meme appropriate for just how hilarious this is.

14. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ross View Post
    Kim Jong Un calls President Trump "Mentally Deranged"

I can't think of a gif or meme appropriate for just how hilarious this is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaps10 View Post
    I consider big pharma linked..........
    Shut up and take your Ritalin.....

17. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post