The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

• Let it Live!

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Kill it With Fire!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
It would be unfair as I am not a US citizen. Think of me as someone watching the show on TV with the occasional pointy finger and it's not my middle one.
Anyone who is a Verified user is considered a "citizen" here in the forum and is eligible to vote in this thread's poll. :)

However, as you're probably aware, I'm very much against compelling anyone to do anything. So vote if you wish, or not. Up to you.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
What about women's mud/oil wrestling Uwe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
What about women's mud/oil wrestling Uwe?
That would be completely off-topic in this thread. :p

yGu3ZlP.jpg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
...........Clones are not isolated to just anyone ..............

'It's made in Vietnam!' At inauguration, origin of red Trump hats shocks many

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...nauguration-origin-of-red-trump-hat/21659718/

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - One of the biggest cheers President Donald Trump received from supporters watching his inaugural address on Friday was his call to "buy American and hire American."
It was a moment rich in irony.
Many of those supporters were sporting Trump's trademark red "Make America Great Again" baseball caps that were made in China, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
Some were horrified when they discovered their Trump hats were foreign made.
Rob Walker, 44, who had driven to Washington from Georgia with his wife Abby, 36, had stopped at a truck stop on the way to buy a "Make America Great Again" cap.
"Oh God, I hope it's not made in China," Abby said, flipping the cap over to check. She looked at its label. "China! Don't tell anyone!"
The Trump hats available for purchase on Trump's official campaign website are made in the United States and cost between $25 and $30, according to the label inside those caps.
But they are also more expensive than the $20 versions sold by street vendors in Washington on Friday.

foc:face

Trump supporter signs and swag from Inauguration Day

Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.
So was it made in America?
"I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"
Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.
"I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."
Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.
She did not seem to mind.
Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."
Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
What's worse now .........wearing a VW-Audi or a Trump hat?

I believe I have taken more shit over wearing my Audi cap in the last 1.5 years, than the harassment from this political election process.

Seems to me that many are abandoning the brands and I feel like I am going down with the ship........VW land is lonely right now and shops + dealership franchises are really suffering.

Hopefully there will be a loyalty level to the brands like there is to this political movement..........I can only hope.

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
I'll clarify what I said during the Primaries and that is I wasn't looking forward to either of them becoming herr commandant. Trump more so. I recall you liked that comment Uwe ;)
Either way we're all screwed. In my view Trumpet calling the shots (unless ironed out and cooled down by his ensemble first) will be detrimental to all including his supporters. Time will tell.
Sure it's great to cleanse the crap that's dug in, but any decent Republican could have done that, not just Don.

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
That would be completely off-topic in this thread. :p

Yeah... and that's never happened around here before :D Although, this time, it wasn't my fault!

If we're going to vote, I vote we fix the typo in the poll text ;)

Flaps10

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219700
AyqfcE

I don't care how you voted, this was the funniest thing I saw

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
Riskay but quite harmless
28tde0k.gif

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
In recant to that above /\ I guess you should check the time stamp of the commencing of that photo and people beginning to congregate.:cool:

Trump's press secretary slams media over Inauguration coverage

President Trump's press secretary Sean Spicer, making his first statement in the White House briefing room, slammed the news media on Saturday for trying to "lessen the enthusiasm" of Trump's inauguration through reporting on crowd size and a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. in the Oval Office.
In a combative tone, Spicer insisted that Trump's swearing in was "the largest audience to witness an inauguration, period." But photos clearly show that the crowds did not stretch all the way to the Washington Monument, a contrast to Barack Obama's 2009 swearing in, when an estimated 1.8 million people attended. Ratings also were lower for Trump's swearing in than they were in 2009.
Spicer challenged press accounts that compared the size of the crowd on the National Mall for Trump's inaugural to the numbers who showed up for Barack Obama's swearing-in in 2009.
Spicer claimed some of the media was engaged in "deliberately false reporting."

Trump himself claimed that the crowds stretched to the Washington Monument, complaining in a speech at the CIA on Saturday that the media was showing photos of empty spaces on the mall and that "it looked like a million, a million and a half people."
He said that he has a "running war with the media."
Spicer contended that security officials were more aggressive in their use of metal detectors, keeping more spectators from witnessing the ceremony.
There is no official estimate of crowd size from the National Park Service, which has jurisdiction over the National Mall. Some media outlets reported on an unofficial estimate that put the size at 250,000, and a number of media outlets reported that the size of the crowd for Saturday's Women's March on Washing at 500,000.

Spicer said that in fact "no one had numbers" of crowd size, but he suggested that the same standard should be applied to the Women's March. Spicer claimed that "we are going to hold the press accountable as well." His first official briefing is scheduled for Monday.
Spicer also took issue with a report on Friday that Trump had a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. removed from the Oval Office. Several reporters tweeted it out, based on a pool report. But the pool reporter, Zeke Miller, initially didn't see the bust as he was in the Oval Office on Friday, and later sent out a correction.

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
I'm not bothered about the size of crowds, it's the 'concealed' joke ;)
Apples and oranges when trying to compare first black president and first nut bar ;)

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Yeah well the Amtrak public record ticket sales tell the story pretty clear too..........

Some could argue I guess people were in masses due to more protesters present but It was heard pretty often to "lock her up....."

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
What's that saying again Uwe?............. oh yeah!

"No honor among thieves"

That's it! :cool:

or was it "Pizza Pizza"........St. Louis riot style.........

chumps_zps3eynrj2b.jpg

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
Jack. Look carefully inside the red circle. I think you still haven't twigged. It is quite subtle.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Jack. Look carefully inside the red circle. I think you still haven't twigged. It is quite subtle.

Oh I see it .........I can't like that.......... it would be politically incorrect........:thumbs:

Speaking of St. Louis Where is Jason Young? I miss his angle on stuff ...........

Where is the controversy..........?

I need a shot of Glenlivet.........on ice.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=glenlivet+18&FORM=HDRSC2

This round is on me .........Cheers everyone....... drink up!

When we are done here we will need "Hands" technical legal advice..........

Last edited:
Back