The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect....!

Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

• Let it Live!

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Kill it With Fire!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Germany deserves to be slammed for inadequate participation and the things they dump here...........

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
in·ap·pro·pri·ate
ˌinəˈprōprēət/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important]

• not suitable or proper in the circumstances.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"there are penalties for inappropriate behavior"[/COLOR]
    synonyms:unsuitable, unfitting, unseemly, unbecoming, unbefitting, improper, impolite; More

[COLOR=#878787 !important]Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

I look forward to this being addressed finally.

:popcorn:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
bmsbbvpwsopom4jgnzw7.png

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Jack: I'm not sure - is it just me, or does anyone else see the potential link between (the allegation of) Russia's assistance in Trump's rise to the status of POTUS (oops - nothing to see here!) and the pay-back in Trump's promotion of Putin as the President's new best friend. NATO may just be a vehicle for satisfying a past campaign obligation (particularly if Putin has "the pictures").

Notwithstanding my foreigner status, I would have thought that my hypothesis would have gone viral amongst conspiracy theorists in the land-of-the-free!!

How does the American voting public up there generally view the evolving "love-affair" between Trump and his new best-friend and Trump's apparent preference for autocratic leaders rather than democratic leaders (perhaps it's a portent for his preferred style of government)?

And another question - what's with Trump's suggestion that NATO members contribute 4% of their GDP to the organization? Not even America provides this level of funding to NATO (I believe)

Don

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Jack: I'm not sure - is it just me, or does anyone else see the potential link between (the allegation of) Russia's assistance in Trump's rise to the status of POTUS (oops - nothing to see here!) and the pay-back in Trump's promotion of Putin as the President's new best friend. NATO may just be a vehicle for satisfying a past campaign obligation (particularly if Putin has "the pictures").
If Putin is Trump's best friend, why would Trump rip into Germany for making themselves utterly dependent on Russia's natural gas and failing to meet its obligations to NATO, as he did this morning?

And another question - what;s with Trump's suggestion that NATO members contribute 4% of their GDP to the organization? Not even America provides this level of funding (I believe)

nato-3_custom1.jpg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Notwithstanding my foreigner status, I would have thought that my hypothesis would have gone viral amongst conspiracy theorists in the land-of-the-free!!

How does the American voting public up there generally view the evolving "love-affair" between Trump and his new best-friend and Trump's apparent preference for autocratic leaders rather than democratic leaders (perhaps it's a portent for his preferred style of government)?

And another question - what's with Trump's suggestion that NATO members contribute 4% of their GDP to the organization? Not even America provides this level of funding to NATO (I believe)

Don

There he is! It's Don, what's up man! :p

USA currently contributes over 3.5%.....to mashed NATO's, with gravy and sour-cream whipped!, no?

I think most people, including yourself, don't believe there is a love affair or bromance do you?

I'm here for the entertainment and the environment, Germany & the EU talk the talk with Paris toilet paper agreement, but hey they indeed let everyone down with the plan to dump until 2020, or as so it appears and by scheme after scheme right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement

https://bbc.com/news/business-44383226

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
If Putin is Trump's best friend, why would Trump rip into Germany for making themselves utterly dependent on Russia's natural gas and failing to meet its obligations to NATO, as he did this morning?

Here Here! :rolleyes:

500_F_194428847_etnfkO8Ro4639WQ5bTfU0wLV77qLFd5j.jpg

Oh Trump Talks common sense and now that is a bad thing too right?

I mean come on some things the man says are flat out ridiculous, but if people can't see it for the sound byte affect by now?

So people are for abortion but not self testing to innovate healthcare or through relief of pain with assisted suicide attempts or experiments for terminally ill anyway, scratching my head here?..... :confused:

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I swear I'm going to ref this hand operated answer scan tool for diagnostics and politics........... :rolleyes:

ouija+board.jpg

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^ Uwe: America's short-fall to NATO'S funding is $73,720,000 USD (i.e. $19.39 Trillion x 0.0038). I look forward to Trump announcing the increased contribution to Ms Merkel before he leaves to see his new best-bud!! ;)

But you do raise a valid point about the potential gas agreement discussions between Germany and Russia. My question is the same - why raise these discussions at all in a NATO context? Why is America interested at all about these commercial discussions between 2 x sovereign nations which have little if any impact on the US? America currently doesn't export gas to Germany? And how would America view a similar rebuke by Mexico, or Canada (say) about commercial discussion between Qatar/USA about gas imports to the country posed as an argument regarding security?

Also, Germany's interest in the pipeline is predicated on their stated intention to move from nuclear power to a more environmentally prudent energy form - Perhaps Trump's statements to Ms Merkel is predicted on his private view of this intention?

Point is that it's a very very odd rebuke to make in the context of NATO and particularly strange given his meeting next week!

Don

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
^^^ Uwe: America's short-fall to NATO'S funding is $73,720,000 (i.e. $19.39 Trillion x 0.0038). I look forward to Trump announcing the increased contribution to Ms Merkel before he leaves to see his new best friend!! ;)
Don
I think you may have slipped a decimal or three. ;)

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Was anyone outspoken when Biden brought the same thing up as Trump aforementioned today & in regards to Germany/Russia NG pipeline concerns?

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
He's lost a marble.
Or two...

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
Putin "So, Don, we have some video of you with those Russian hookers (who if I might say are the best in the World)"

Don "What do you need me to say in public, master".

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Putin "So, Don, we have some video of you with those Russian hookers (who if I might say are the best in the World)"

Don "What do you need me to say in public, master".

Don - "what hookers? They were real Russian nuns (who if I might say are the best in the World)"
- I know because they were praying on their knees!!"

Putin - "Oh-OK my error"

Back