Thread: AUTOMECHANIKA BIRMINGHAM 2017

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

AUTOMECHANIKA BIRMINGHAM 2017

Hi, I am just checking if Ross Tech is coming to Automechanika in Birmingham UK this year? Many thanks

Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Our distributor Gendan has plans to be there. If Ross-Tech attends, it will be in support of Gendan's effort. No plans have been made by Ross-Tech as yet. Thanks for asking!

3. Likes Uwe, Boki Ar liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, thanks for your reply was at show last year. A very good show and this year a lot bigger. Good luck.

Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I know! I was there also! I was impressed with the show. I had been to Automechanika Dubai and then did some business in South Africa. On my way home, I met my bride in London for a holiday. Our final day, we went to the Automechanika Birmingham. I met the Gendan team there and spent a few minutes learning about their plans. We played their game and of course, my bride beat me!

Yes, I agree the show was great. My recollection was that the Gendan crew felt is well attended and that they were getting many good leads.

At that time, Gendan said they were planning to take a stand for the 2017 AM Birmingham. I have not heard different from them so I assume - probably a bad idea - they have continued their plans.

If the boss says I should go, I will be there. That decision would have to occur soon to make the arrangements.

6. Likes jyoung8607, Boki Ar liked this post