Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FOD FUN THREAD " GIVE BEFORE IT HURTS" !

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Artie not VSS.........and it isn't tuning.........

People will shit when they finally hear this..........
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on guys think ............

Hint ...........it has to do with friction reduction!
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, but who wants to trade off having to charge their battery daily, driving around with no AC, and/or removing the water pump and using the early Ford convection radiator system just to save a few drops of fuel and a couple spotted owls? Might as well leave the electric starter off and install a wrist-snapping hand crank.....

4. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    <===== Has been driving around for several weeks without a working AC system, and it isn't fun.....

Post Thanks / Like
    That is your fault Art, because as a friend you have full access to my shop to fix your truck yourself & you have a model sitting here I wanted you to have.

There is no trade off to what I am about to release for information on this find!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, the humanity.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Second hint is that this part is internal and more than one exist.
    Any guesses?

Post Thanks / Like
    Having more than two crankshaft bearings is frivolous, and I suspect that there would still be enough compression to run with a piston ring removed from each cylinder. Both could reduce the parasitic losses significantly, at the expense of required extra maintenance and/or engine longevity.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Having more than two crankshaft bearings is frivolous, and I suspect that there would still be enough compression to run with a piston ring removed from each cylinder. Both could reduce the parasitic losses significantly, at the expense of required extra maintenance and/or engine longevity.....
    No and that would not do what you speculate............

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Second hint is that this part is internal and more than one exist.
    Any guesses?
    Must be something in the injection pump and/or injectors, or else you would have also included the PD engines.
    You also said VE engine equipped vehicles...which means the item(s) in question are not necessarily in the engine, or even under the hood for that matter.
    Camshaft caps?...lol, I dunno.

I am still thinking and am anxiously awaiting the answer.
    I'm still skeptical and thinking the answer will sound like Nelson from the Simpsons saying "Ha ha"...lol.
    Late build 2006 White Jetta BRM 5spd. Mile eater.

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post