Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: THE FOD FUN THREAD " GIVE BEFORE IT HURTS" !

Post Thanks / Like
    ...and apparently half-eaten chocolate bars.....

2. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL -- Jack is spreading the love, er, FOD...

-Uwe-

Next............Ok are you ready to play more FOD TDI enhancements?

Good .....

Let's add some weight to Harmonic Balancer, Pistons, and Flywheel.........!
    Now with the added TQ from follow through at acceleration & cruising speed........ install larger rims and tires to get a larger circumference.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Let's add some weight to Harmonic Balancer, Pistons, and Flywheel.........!
    Now with the added TQ from follow through at acceleration & cruising speed........ install larger rims and tires to get a larger circumference.
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

5. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No huh? ..........I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one. /\

Follow through is a powerful mechanism.......... my studies and testing say otherwise.

Been doing this one since the Rupp and CR500 days and I can tell you it indeed does work to a degree depending on the goal.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    FOD.... FUN
    AC INOP....
    2001 AVH 2.0 Jetta radiator fans stay on after key switch terminal 15 engaged & stay on until battery dead or disconnected.
    When battery is disconnected & reconnected with key switch off, fans are now off or only stuck on consistently after key is now turned on.
    Recent history is AC CLUTCH WITH COMPRESSOR changed due to clutch and snout of compressor mechanically warn causing bearing tilt and mag coil to short to open circuit, additionally rear view mirror switch and brake light switch changed due to EPC light displayed & mirror switch was mechanically lobbed off & BATTERY recently changed as preventative maintenance.
    At time of a AC COMPRESSOR diagnosis, no fuses bad and power with ground are sufficient.

Hypothesis why fan condition exists?
    What or how was FOD responsible?

Post Thanks / Like
    What no one has any proud moments...........?

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of my FOD is self-introduced and I'd rather not confess too much...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well here is what I found when having to repair a regulator this week and found damaged lock unit.

Hmmmmm I wonder if this groove someone cut had anything to do with the lock jam and window falling down?

At least they used red tape.........

11. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come the forum doesn't have a menu like this or can it be updated or selected?

https://forum.unity.com/threads/usin...operly.143875/

Post Thanks / Like

Does it work?

Nope the triple FOD signs went bye bye