Bleeding/Charging 2006 Audi A6 (4F) Air Suspension

A6Gary

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=50184
I need to change the rear air shock absorbers on my 2006 A6 Avant, which has the adaptive air suspension system. in order to R&R these shock absorbers, the system needs to be bled of its pressure. I found the previous post re: this subject (http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?1996-Level-Control-Bleeding-Charging) and attempted to follow the directions using my VCDS. However, the module 34-Level Control on my car does not have the "Login-11" button, and the "Coding-II" button is greyed out, i.e., inaccessible. I do have one button that is labeled "Coding-7", but I am not sure this button replaces the "Coding-II" button. How do I use VCDS to bleed and charge the air suspension system? If the "Coding-7" button is to be used, what field would I enter the "08367" value (assuming that is correct for my A6) listed in the referenced thread? FYI, the protocol is "CAN" for my A6 Avant. Thanks.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Security Access is what replaces Login or Coding-II in modules that use the CAN protocol. Let us know if 08367 accepted please. If not, please post an Auto-Scan so people can see the details of the module in question.

-Uwe-

A6Gary

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=50184
Thanks, will try this approach and advise.

A6Gary

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=50184
For the CAN protocol, I verified this morning that the login using 08367 through the SECURITY tab in Module 34 was accepted, and allowed access to the Group numbers for bleeding and charging the system as described in the referenced post. Thanks for the support.

Reactions: Uwe
Back