Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 94 of 94

Thread: HEX-V2 Product Announcement / Introduction

  1. #91
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    24,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_sa View Post
    Would it work on Ibiza KJ with long coding? Thanks,
    Yes, a HEX-V2 is compatible with the current Ibiza. But keep in mind that not every bit in every byte on every module can be documented.

    -Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

  2. #92
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Yes, a HEX-V2 is compatible with the current Ibiza. But keep in mind that not every bit in every byte on every module can be documented.

    -Uwe-
    Thanks, so I'd lke to enable drivin profile on my Xcellence (not Lux, in hindsight, really should have just bought Lux) by following:

    Switch-on driving profile [WORKING]
    1. Control Unit 19 (Gateway)
    2. Extended Coding
    3. Byte 8 (E8)
    4. Activate Bit 4
    (After this change, Byte 8 will change from "E8" to "F8")

    Would that then enable driving profile? My intention is to have the individual setting that sets accellerator to sport, while sets steering to comfort.

    Thanks,
    PS> I appreciate you can't be 100% certain, but just a best-effort guess is fine. Thanks,

  3. #93
    Verified VCDS User golfi_vend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tartu, Estonia
    Posts
    1,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_sa View Post
    Thanks, so I'd lke to enable drivin profile on my Xcellence (not Lux, in hindsight, really should have just bought Lux) by following:

    Switch-on driving profile [WORKING]
    1. Control Unit 19 (Gateway)
    2. Extended Coding
    3. Byte 8 (E8)
    4. Activate Bit 4
    (After this change, Byte 8 will change from "E8" to "F8")

    Would that then enable driving profile? My intention is to have the individual setting that sets accellerator to sport, while sets steering to comfort.

    Thanks,
    PS> I appreciate you can't be 100% certain, but just a best-effort guess is fine. Thanks,
    Drive mode is SWAP and activated by FeC.

    Meaning You need to buy and activate it by dealer(or 3rd party).
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda
    The world is my oyster...

  4. Likes PetrolDave, Uwe liked this post
  5. #94
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by golfi_vend View Post
    Drive mode is SWAP and activated by FeC.

    Meaning You need to buy and activate it by dealer(or 3rd party).
    Okay, but could I not use the followings to achieve linear throttle and comfort steering?

    Thanks,

    Accelerator response
    1. Control Unit 44 (Steering Assistance) Code: 19249
    2. Adaptation
    3. Driving profile
    b. "Direct, controlled over threshold"

    Steering response
    1. Control Unit 44 (Steering Assistance) Code: 19249
    2. Adaptation
    3. Characteristic curve of steering assistance:
    b. "Comfort"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •