Christmas

raf0468

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=120244
as 2016 comes to an end i wish all members and staff at rosstech for their valuble time and efforts a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!!

Boki Ar

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57300
CPoB0E1.gif

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My 3 boys are loaded on adrenalin (and chocolate!) already (since we live in the future :thumbs:)

Contemplating taking the '72 Beetle to the father-in-laws for brunch... but all of us trapped in a confined space is a bit scary!

Have a great day, everyone!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I want everyone to know........... I love to hate you all equally " inverse" ........ & with lots of turkey, stuffing & w-all the trimmings!

Merry Xmas!........... NostraJackAss Has Spoken!

Turkey is for Thanksgiving.

Standing Rib Roast for Christmas! :cool:

Not sure I'll be up for it though. I came down with a case of the "stomach flu" this week and I've yet to eat anything beyond a bit of soup and bread.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My 3 boys are loaded on adrenalin (and chocolate!) already (since we live in the future :thumbs:)

Contemplating taking the '72 Beetle to the father-in-laws for brunch... but all of us trapped in a confined space is a bit scary!

Have a great day, everyone!

NZDubNurd: Your post has re-raised that age-old question going back to my student days (many years ago, now) - how many people can you fit in a 72 Beetle?
I know it's at least 8 - but I suspect that someone has probably "sardined" more into the cabin.

I want everyone to know........... I love to hate you all equally " inverse" ........

Jack: you have always struck me as a man that doesn't discriminate - which is a very good thing! All the best and thanks for sharing your expertise with us (well.....me really)

Don

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Jack: you have always struck me as a man that doesn't discriminate - which is a very good thing! All the best and thanks for sharing your expertise with us (well.....me really)

Don

Thanks Don,

Oh no......... I can't discriminate.... ..what's the point?
You will have good people & scumbags, no matter what skin color, ethnicity or religious preference.
I say what I feel and it doesn't always come out the way I hope or due to poor writing skills....... but my I intent is always to have fun and help.
I try never to draw first blood........

Standing Rib Roast for Christmas! :cool:

Not sure I'll be up for it though. I came down with a case of the "stomach flu" this week and I've yet to eat anything beyond a bit of soup and bread.
Turkey or Smoke house type 25 MM thick tender pork chops cut-able upon butter knife only & from Germany on Xmas eve.
Prime rib, Porterhouse, Rolled Sirloin roast or Filet BONE IN on Xmas day....... !

I just hope my RTSDK access is maintained at 0/0 .........:rolleyes:
WTF do I know, I'm just a guy from Chicken and Gravy Montgomery & where the first Rommich was sold before the Karmann joint venture with Chrysler.

http://www.karmannghiaconnection.com/history.html

It was all a mistake I made, when I started driving a stupid Puch ...........

Last edited:

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Turkey or Smoke house type 25 MM thick tender pork chops cut-able upon butter knife only & from Germany on Xmas eve.
Prime rib, Porterhouse, Rolled Sirloin roast or Filet BONE IN on Xmas day....... !

Mmmmmm...bone-in FILET!!! What time is dinner????? :D

Flaps10

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219700
NZDubNurd: Your post has re-raised that age-old question going back to my student days (many years ago, now) - how many people can you fit in a 72 Beetle?
I know it's at least 8 - but I suspect that someone has probably "sardined" more into the cabin.

Don

I once fit two adults, two black labs and a 350cc Street (Yamaha R5C) bike into my '69 bug. It was tight, at least according to everyone who wasnt driving

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482

students-from-ladera-vista-junior-high-in-fullerton-california-cram-picture-id517330384

We had 6 last weekend, coming back from the neighbours... We had the "nationals" locally once, and I seem to recall getting 23??? We may have allowed people on the running boards and bumpers though :thumbs: We once drove my sisters mini (also a 72!) into town with 9 of us in it. I also had 14, in my old Transporter (T3) Vanagon - they was quite comfy though - 10 had seats! Luckily it had 165 Subaru flavoured horses, so it moved both UP and down the massive hill I was transporting people on.

BTW...

Standing Rib Roast for Christmas!

Sorry to hear about your stomach "issues", Uwe. Strangely, we've traditionally had similar foods for Christmas down here... even though it's stinking hot, humid and sunny. I'm loath to mention it... again... but the real difference is you guys sitting around in heated houses with sensible clothes on, possibly looking at snow, decorative sleighs etc...

... while we sit around, wherever is breezy, drinking beer (actually plum cider today), looking at fake snow painted windows, icy looking lights, making things look wintery, around the pool... in our undies :D :facepalm:

We're just about to head off to my Sisters house - she has a pool, in case that helps with mental images :D

Allan.

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
I'm loath to mention it... again... but the real difference is you guys sitting around in heated houses with sensible clothes on, possibly looking at snow, decorative sleighs etc...

Funny, I have never seen a sleigh on anyone's lawn. Snowmobiles parked on the roof, however, are a different story.

IMGP0957.jpg

... while we sit around, wherever is breezy, drinking beer (actually plum cider today), looking at fake snow painted windows, icy looking lights, making things look wintery, around the pool... in our undies :D :facepalm:

We're just about to head off to my Sisters house - she has a pool, in case that helps with mental images :D

Just when I *finally* got last week's image out of my mind..... :facepalm: :D

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
I'm back home in St. Louis visiting family for the holidays. I'm surrounded by people wearing "Make America Great Again" hats in a serious, non-ironic manner. Please send help.

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
^^^^^ Dispatching Jack (our resident Trumpkin) to St. Louis now, to help your family out with your brainwashing!!!!! :D

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I'm back home in St. Louis visiting family for the holidays. I'm surrounded by people wearing "Make America Great Again" hats in a serious, non-ironic manner. Please send help.
No kidding...........maybe things are getting better............
Wearing hats are far more peaceful than this alternative.

Back