I thank you warmly for a successful past year,
    your assistance was very much appreciated
    pleasant Xmas and New Year days
    -Wolfgang

Drive more talk less

Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thank you too Wolfgang. Merry Christmas to you and all those at AIB. Best wishes for the holidays and for a great 2017.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    as 2016 comes to an end i wish all members and staff at rosstech for their valuble time and efforts a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to all members.

When I post a Merry Christmas message to users on forums I say I hope you've added VCDS to your Christmas wish list with a link.

New User Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My 3 boys are loaded on adrenalin (and chocolate!) already (since we live in the future )

Contemplating taking the '72 Beetle to the father-in-laws for brunch... but all of us trapped in a confined space is a bit scary!

Have a great day, everyone!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want everyone to know........... I love to hate you all equally " inverse" ........ & with lots of turkey, stuffing & w-all the trimmings!

Merry Xmas!........... NostraJackAss Has Spoken!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

8. Likes DV52, vreihen, NZDubNurd, Bruce liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I want everyone to know........... I love to hate you all equally " inverse" ........ & with lots of turkey, stuffing & w-all the trimmings!

Merry Xmas!........... NostraJackAss Has Spoken!

Turkey is for Thanksgiving.

Standing Rib Roast for Christmas!

Not sure I'll be up for it though. I came down with a case of the "stomach flu" this week and I've yet to eat anything beyond a bit of soup and bread.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

10. Likes vreihen, Bruce liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NZDubNurd View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My 3 boys are loaded on adrenalin (and chocolate!) already (since we live in the future )

Contemplating taking the '72 Beetle to the father-in-laws for brunch... but all of us trapped in a confined space is a bit scary!

Have a great day, everyone!
    NZDubNurd: Your post has re-raised that age-old question going back to my student days (many years ago, now) - how many people can you fit in a 72 Beetle?
    I know it's at least 8 - but I suspect that someone has probably "sardined" more into the cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I want everyone to know........... I love to hate you all equally " inverse" ........
    Jack: you have always struck me as a man that doesn't discriminate - which is a very good thing! All the best and thanks for sharing your expertise with us (well.....me really)

Don
    Last edited by DV52; 12-24-2016 at 06:03 PM.
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

12. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, Bruce liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack: you have always struck me as a man that doesn't discriminate - which is a very good thing! All the best and thanks for sharing your expertise with us (well.....me really)

Don
    Thanks Don,

Oh no......... I can't discriminate.... ..what's the point?
    You will have good people & scumbags, no matter what skin color, ethnicity or religious preference.
    I say what I feel and it doesn't always come out the way I hope or due to poor writing skills....... but my I intent is always to have fun and help.
    I try never to draw first blood........

Turkey is for Thanksgiving.

Standing Rib Roast for Christmas!

Not sure I'll be up for it though. I came down with a case of the "stomach flu" this week and I've yet to eat anything beyond a bit of soup and bread.
    Turkey or Smoke house type 25 MM thick tender pork chops cut-able upon butter knife only & from Germany on Xmas eve.
    Prime rib, Porterhouse, Rolled Sirloin roast or Filet BONE IN on Xmas day....... !

I just hope my RTSDK access is maintained at 0/0 .........
    WTF do I know, I'm just a guy from Chicken and Gravy Montgomery & where the first Rommich was sold before the Karmann joint venture with Chrysler.

http://www.karmannghiaconnection.com/history.html

It was all a mistake I made, when I started driving a stupid Puch ...........
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 12-24-2016 at 07:23 PM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........