ACC to regular CC

Mrclopec

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=149231
2014 A8L, i will take pictures, I did not misunderstand... I can revert to cruise control without the adaptive/assistive part...

in my year, i guess not yours, sorry...

I'm surprised, I would not be happy if I could not change from one to the other.

Greg

Inconsistencies. Greg, the 10th digit of your vin is an 'E', which indicates its not a NAR vehicle. Is your A8L imported? Your location states CA. A picture of your CC stalk would be very helpful...

dildildil

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
2014 A8L, i will take pictures, I did not misunderstand... I can revert to cruise control without the adaptive/assistive part...

in my year, i guess not yours, sorry...

I'm surprised, I would not be happy if I could not change from one to the other.

Greg

Wow really i didn't know that was possible in 2014 model are you sure you can turn off the distance part of the cruise control and use it as regular cruise without car braking on its own

dildildil

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
heres the scan before unplugging any of the front sensor guys... one of front right ACC sensor went bad so i bought a used one thats why the component protection error is on, dealer had told me front left was bad but the car was not even giving me ACC error on cluster and once i changed the RIGHT one i have error on the instrument cluster which means its working or talking to car. my left sensor might still be bad even though it just says misalignment coz the dealer said he couldn't get it aligned even though it says 0.0 they had the car for 5 days... but if i can disable ACC and convert my car to regular cruise id be happy to donate someone here rather then be at dealers mercy everytime theres is wheel alignment or radar alignment issue with the car and cruise control goes UNAVAILABLE and the fact im not a fan of ACC anyway

thank you

Code:
Removed.   Data from pirated copies of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrclopec

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=149231
You're missing VCDS (version etc.) info in that scan. Can you please post the complete scan...

dildildil

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
heres the scan after unplugging both sensors

Code:
Removed.   Data from pirated copies of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back