Status
Not open for further replies.

solakian

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122873
I have a 2011 Sportwagen 2.5S It is the base model with access to the phone bluetooth only through the 3 buttons in the headliner. I recently paired a Nokia Windows phone to the radio. Ever since, my Motorola Android phone will not work properly with the bluetooth. When I give the command; Call [last name] [first name], the wrong name will alwasy be picked from the phone book. Prior to pairing the Windows phone the Call command on my Android worked perfectly.

I've tried unpairing and re-pairing, with and without powering down of both the phone and car, but the problem remains. The Telefon manual that came with the car only lists a way to remove a phone from the bluetooth system by use of menus driven by buttons on the steering wheel. I've searched around in VCDS but can't find a way to remove stored phones.

I have no idea how to get the car to forget about the Windows phone and re-download my address book from the Android. Each time I re-pair the Android, I allow access to my address book but the situation does not improve.

golfi_vend

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=195131
Wouldn't adaption channel 000 reset to factory settings?

solakian

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122873
Wouldn't adaption channel 000 reset to factory settings?

I found out it can be done with voice commands. Push the phone button, say "setings", then "restore defaults". You can find out all the voice commands by saying "help" at any time. The system will tell you all the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back