after purchase support in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

gottacar

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
Hello from England.
If i buy a HEX+CAN cable from a local distributor, what support can i expect, and for how long will this support last ?

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Email and forum support from Ross-Tech is free and at present is assumed to be for life of ownership. That is, provided you remain a registered user in good standing with Ross-Tech, you will have support.

What could cause one to loose support? Most often it is Attitude! Since Ross-Tech provides this support for free, it is a privilege - not a condition of purchase. We reserve the right to invite those who abuse to longer be supported by us.

Live telephone vehicle specific support is fee based. $35 for one VIN/One problem (our definition of a ticket) with up to 5 business days of unlimited calls to resolve that problem.

You will have to speak with the local distributor as to the support they will offer in addition to the support Ross-Tech offers to those who register their purchase.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
It's difficult for us to judge how much technical knowledge each of our resellers has. However, if you buy a legitimate system from any local reseller, you get the same support from us as you would if you purchased directly from us, the only catch is you need to register your system with us first. That's easily accomplished by filling out this form. In addition, the local reseller will also provide warranty support should there be a problem with the hardware. That's rarely needed but it does happen.

-Uwe-

TDI28

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=14643
I bought my VCDS from Ilexa in UK many years ago and the support has been first class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back