Thread: Posting replies and 'Your submission could not be processed'

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting replies and 'Your submission could not be processed'

Every time I go to post a reply here after not being on the page for a bit (Browser window left open), I get the following:

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please reload the window.

This happens even if I reload the page before even pressing the 'reply' button. The only way it ever lets me post is if I completely leave the thread and re-open it. I've seen this on other forums, but a refresh of the page usually fixes it. Here, for some reason, refreshing the page doesn't do anything.

Any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Scratching head.

What device?
    What browser?
    Are you using the "Remember Me?" checkbox when you log in?

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^ This might happen because of the "lock-out" period that applies if you don't respond to a page within a certain time after logging-in! I'm not sure what this period is on this forum, but most forums have an imposed limit (some have a check-box that allow continuous log-on)

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the 'Remember me' box checked - I have not had to re-log in. This is on a windows 10 machine and Firefox browser. Basically, just refreshing the page doesn't refresh the token like it should (according to the message). So I then click to my control panel by clicking my username in the upper right corner, then under 'My Activity', I click on the thread in question to bring it back up, and I can then post the reply.