Adapt Automatic Run & Pinch Protection (see Special Notes).

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
This is not a forum feedback but Ross-Tech Wiki. You can move this thread if you want too?

I've just done a scan on a 2008 Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI and its come back with error codes which I can post the full AutoScan if needed.

This is the one that needs more info:

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/00934

Possible Solutions
Adapt Automatic Run & Pinch Protection (see Special Notes)

The window does go up and down when I tested in 72-Door, Rear Right it does go up and down though I didn't stick my hand in to see if the pinch protection works.

The main part of this question is:

Where are the Special Notes? I've Googled this and that all show the Ross-Tech Wiki info.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Do you see this section? It looks fine to me, and the last edit to that page was in 2012.

Special Notes
Pinch Protection Adaptation
Make sure the window in question is completely closed.
Use the driver door window buttons to operate the window(s).
Roll down the window and keep holding the button down for 2 additional seconds after the window is already fully opened.
Roll up the window and keep holding the button up for 2 additional seconds after the window is already fully closed.
Now test the window automatic.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
No I haven't see that statement, where is that posted as I've searched this forum and Ross-Tech Wiki and that shows the same for 00932, 00933, 00934 and 00935.
Ummm... not sure why you wouldn't see it. Maybe make sure you're scrolling all the way down?

scrolldowndude.jpg

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Sorry I found it afterwards, I was expecting to see another link as with most Possible Solutions.

Back