Posting replies and 'Your submission could not be processed'

Cougar281

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=273963
Every time I go to post a reply here after not being on the page for a bit (Browser window left open), I get the following:

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please reload the window.

This happens even if I reload the page before even pressing the 'reply' button. The only way it ever lets me post is if I completely leave the thread and re-open it. I've seen this on other forums, but a refresh of the page usually fixes it. Here, for some reason, refreshing the page doesn't do anything.

Any thoughts?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Scratching head.

What device?
What browser?
Are you using the "Remember Me?" checkbox when you log in?

-Uwe-

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^^ This might happen because of the "lock-out" period that applies if you don't respond to a page within a certain time after logging-in! I'm not sure what this period is on this forum, but most forums have an imposed limit (some have a check-box that allow continuous log-on)

Don

Cougar281

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=273963
I have the 'Remember me' box checked - I have not had to re-log in. This is on a windows 10 machine and Firefox browser. Basically, just refreshing the page doesn't refresh the token like it should (according to the message). So I then click to my control panel by clicking my username in the upper right corner, then under 'My Activity', I click on the thread in question to bring it back up, and I can then post the reply.

Back