Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: passat abs pump replacment

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    It means go to the "green plug" ( Plug with 32b pins ) behind instrument cluster, because the gateway ( J533 ) is incorporated within the instrument cluster ( J285 ) and test of the 32 pins.

PIN 19 is CAN high ( Color Orange/Black ) A 121
    PIN 20 is CAN low ( Color Orange/Brown ) A 122

How hard is that?

Now test the pins from the ABS plug back to the cluster green connector......also isolate any other modules on the tracks.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes joe67 liked this post
    Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    good man jack, thanks

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    edit: deleted

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    youll be pulling your hair out that this mate, bare with me lol

clocks are removed and ready to test, multi meter needs a new battery now and need to get a decent length of wire to test end to end

you mentioned "also isolate any other modules on the tracks" could you explain further please

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope I had my fill.......buy a book and read it.

Please start with the dedicated section, "How to read WD"
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

7. Likes joe67 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please refrain from PM......
    "The Church of Ross-tech helps those, who help themselves by means of RTFB"

Failure to RTFB only hurts you........now if after you get a book and want to ask a question based on that repair manual, or you don't understand.......... I would be happy to help!

Otherwise I am enabling you.........need to see some effort.
    Thank you!

9. Likes mattylondon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We also have a few videos here:
    http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthre...final-version)

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

11. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks mate, i did watch the first video a couple times, another one of you guys shared it earlier.. watching the video and looking at the diagram isnt working for me at the moment, am up against it at the moment..

thanks for the help

Post Thanks / Like
    Seek a professional shop visit...........

14. Likes ExcelAutos liked this post
    Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way of getting the motor to them, I've phoned a few auto sparks , I've explained everything done and also said here.. They would still need to charge a call out, then to use there snap on or Bosch code reader then bill 50 a hour ontop of that , once got the multi meter problem sorted I'll do the continuity test on the two abs wires, orange and black , orange and and brown, if they are ok I'll replace the module , if there one with the same Bosch code forsale