Submitting Scan Results

COBHONIAN

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=270149
How do I attach scan results with my message. I only see a LINK key in the options.?

COBHONIAN

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=270149
Ok, Ive done that as I have already done so prior to your kind response but I do not see the answer to my question. Is the answer repeated in all three "stickies". Maybe if I can see the one of those 3 that shows the answer clearer ,that might help. I'm sure that this action of submitting an issue is probably very simple but I do not see the simple instruction.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Ahhh copy the text document and paste by right clicking........

Watch the video on how to do a scan and post the data.

COBHONIAN

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=270149
Ok, ive all the scans ready from three months ago . The thing is the first scan shows one problem and in the second scan the problem does not show up .In the the third and fifth scan the problem reappears along with results not appearing in the prior ones etc etc.
What I'm anticipating is that I'm eventually going to be asked to submit all scans in order for a proper diagnosis . So should I copy and paste the first scan and then create a new submission for each of the subsequent scans separately OR can I submit all scans in one move. Sorry for the confusion if there is any.
Ill look at the video again and maybe I'll see the submission instruction this time around.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
So should I copy and paste the first scan and then create a new submission for each of the subsequent scans separately OR can I submit all scans in one move.
It doesn't really matter. Just put a few words in front of each scan explaining what's what.

-Uwe-

Back