Status
Not open for further replies.

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
I don't think that anyone knows who's winning right now, but I think that the region's stability will be a huge loser no matter what happens..... :facepalm:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
It looks like the democratically elected Islamo-fascist government has prevailed. I'm sure Barry is happy about this.

golfi_vend

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=195131
Our local media has interviewed a Estonian living in Turkey and says that locals think it is government planned to give reasons for presidential only power.

Many my friends, who most don't support the President and goverment party, said already last night that this is just setup and by morning it's all settled down.

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
From reading the background of coups in Turkey and their current president's beliefs, it almost sounds like the world would be in a better place had they succeeded! Keep in mind, Turkey has the second-largest army in all of NATO behind the USA, and it sounds like their president hamburglar is purging the leadership ranks and filling them with islamic officers. Hence, wondering how long it will be before Europe/NATO punt them to the curb?????

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
From reading the background of coups in Turkey and their current president's beliefs, it almost sounds like the world would be in a better place had they succeeded!
Yep.......

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Makes me wonder if history will wind up revealing that this was a CIA operation, that turned into Barry/Kerry's Bay of Pigs?????

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
It looks like Turkey may be off of my world tour plans (*) if Erdogan stays in power..... :(

Avoiding the Crowds World Tour:

1) Easter Islands for Thanksgiving

2) Turkey for Christmas (because it's primarily muslim and they don't celebrate Xmas)

3) Christmas Islands for Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back