Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VW Golf 7 ABS Brakes (J104) 15.7.4 and Beta 16.6 No Texts!

Post Thanks / Like
    But for few byte you now for what is ! But no description in coding helper!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oke, Please can you tell me what is the differnts between Fuel tank variant 1 to 8
    and Tire Circumference 1 to 8 on the german vcds.

I want to now this because i have the problem to finding the right coding to the instrument cluster

Old valeu feul tank varaint 3 and the car variant where 0, but 0 is now for 3 doors and i have 5 doors.

Old cluster 07A502002390000800086A00040000

do i need to recode it to 07A50A2390000800086A00040000

Post Thanks / Like
    Please understand that a lot of coding bits description comes from factory program. There isn't also no further description about it.
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda
    The world is my oyster...

4. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oke i understand that but when a german version shows more discription possibilities you desagree somtimes

Quote Originally Posted by golfi_vend View Post
    Please understand that a lot of coding bits description comes from factory program. There isn't also no further description about it.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disable Antivirus, Remove old vcds 15.7.4 and reinstall 16.6 Beta, it still shows 20% 40 % 60 % when starting.
    Again the old version Englisch and German had no problem with this, maybe the firmware..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barstanders View Post
    it still shows 20% 40 % 60 % when starting.
    Huh / what?

Can you post a screen-shot of this please?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by barstanders View Post
    Oke i understand that but when a german version shows more discription possibilities you desagree somtimes
    Definitely not in this case, we'll be happy to look into that if you have a specific situation where you believe that is the case - other than that I would very much appreciate, not starting such rumors.
    Sebastian @ Ross-Tech.com // VCDS Rookie since 2003

»Nichts erweitert das eigene Wissen mehr,
    als die Meinung eines Andersdenkenden.«

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Uwe,

I have put a video online you can see what i meen.

https://youtu.be/4ePa-K3OueM

Hello Sebastian,

I have olso put i video for you.

https://youtu.be/kdaZCzaP-wg

I dont understand why you think is a rumor!
    Just read the post, when you have read you understand what i meen and dont say this i a rumor.

http://vagcomforum.de/index.php?showtopic=28509

http://vagcomforum.de/index.php?showtopic=28393

On the german 15.7.4 you have that option englisch not and again on the Beta german 16.5 and again not with 16.6!

Olso the wheel circle byte have more options on the german englisch standaard.

Yes i use the instrument cluster many times because i have a problem with the right coding, and then you see the differnce.

And olso hoping that someone can help me , even 1 thing to say maybe try byte 14 bit 2???? i dont care just one option.
    But on the EN site here there will be some answers, Thanks but the german site!
    So i can confirm that the 300 euro was spending right. 1 thing!
    I dont think i will sugest somone else to buy a orginal cable!

Sorry but i am verry frustrated Now 1.5 months looking for solution! every day read vcds the car changing code every kind of code!!!
    Than you need help with tips look here or try this... But Nothing

I have made a apointment with the VW garage maybe the cluster can get a update and maybe the can put a right code online.
    Last edited by barstanders; 07-12-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Video #1, the NEW progress indicator when querying an installation list is an added feature because VCDS 16.5/16.6 actually covers more addresses/lists than VCDS 15.7. So yes, it may be slightly slower but it ensures that we are covering all addresses in you car. The reason why you won't see an actual difference is because your car simply doesn't have too many factory options. So to be clear, this isn't a bug - it's a new feature.

Video #2, in your original post/question you're asking about ABS/ESP coding. What does the instrument cluster have to do with that? The fuel tank variants have already been addressed, the German and English versions are using different datasets - so you're comparing apples and oranges here.
    Sebastian @ Ross-Tech.com // VCDS Rookie since 2003

»Nichts erweitert das eigene Wissen mehr,
    als die Meinung eines Andersdenkenden.«

11. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    video 1 ok, this was not a complaning just a sugestion to the ross tech team because this i a beta maybe when you tell the can chanche with final release so this is a new option.
    Video 2
    I olso say that the gateway you cant change the adaptations olso the ilumination instrument cluster cant change, yes and i refer to the bytes and bits.
    But how i can resolve my iseu when i see on the german 8 tank options and more than 10 variants for the car symbol.

So my car is 1 option i dont have 8 cars!

And englisch 3 options.

Ther is more possiblity to recode on the german and not the englisch.
    So than please tell me what i can do with this options from 1 to 8 and car options 10.

And olso Tire Circumference 8 options on the german and 1 on the englisch STANDARD.

So if this is not confused for somone how wants to recode find the right code!!!!