Audi TT Hill Hold \ VCDS Lite

NJG

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
hv20248-000026-9fd72c-d88aa2-tjiahh-5720
Hi Everyone

I currently have a generic interface cable (OBDII) , and VCDS Lite.

I'm interested in "activating" the Hill Hold feature in my 2013 Audi TTS.
This is apparently possible if the car has the right ABS module. It was a £90 option from Audi at the time of ordering the car.

So as the second owner, I thought I would see if I could activate it.

I have discovered I have the right ABS module to be able to unlock the Hill Hold feature.
Does anyone know if I register my Lite version, that this will give me access to the relevant area to unlock it? ,or will this only work with the full VCDS version and suitable interface?

Not sure if anyone has even tried to activate the Hill Hold, so would be interested to hear if this is actually possible, and if so, the process of doing this please.

Any help would be appreciated.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
VCDS-Lite won't talk to a 2013 TT -- at all. That care requires diagnostic communications directly via CAN bus, which is something VCDS-Lite can't do.

-Uwe-

NJG

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
hv20248-000026-9fd72c-d88aa2-tjiahh-5720
VCDS-Lite won't talk to a 2013 TT -- at all. That care requires diagnostic communications directly via CAN bus, which is something VCDS-Lite can't do.

-Uwe-

Sorry for the late reply!

Ok thanks for the info. That's a pity.

Sounds like a trip to the dealer.

Thanks again

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Sounds like a trip to the dealer.
Or, to save yourself expensive dealer "diagnostic checks" in future, get yourself a full-fat VCDS cable that will work on your 2013 TT - and other VAG vehicles (VW, Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Bentley,...):thumbs:

Back