2004 Audi A8 02 Sensors

BostonSlaya

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240768
So what do you use those for? I could care less lol just wondering in general. Also are you the same Jack I'm talking with over E-mail from filling out that form? Thanks so much

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Affirmative....
I am using your situation as an example, and I look forward to a solution for you.
I am currently explaining this over steak night dinner, with other techs and tool provider's.
Additionally, I believe if I am successful it will forge the path for you to be reimbursed by the OEM, and or make a DMV complaint.
I believe due process and OEM procedure, have been negated by this franchise.

BostonSlaya

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240768
Is there any other firmware that my car needs for an update? If so do you do those as well? When I do it I would like to do all of them at the same time. I remember reading something about the battery manager having a firmware update for it having problems having the radio going night night. Well my car has that problem as I'm sure you seen on previous post of mine. I take the 30amp fuse out and wait until the navigation lights go out then I put the fuse back in and boom goes to sleep. Anyways this would be something worth doing if there are other controllers that need firmware updates.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I didnt look other than the ecu and bdm when you requested it.

BostonSlaya

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240768
I didnt look other than the ecu and bdm when you requested it.

Oh ok, well if you you could or have time would you be able to check? I would send over any that could use an update for sure. Also do you rebuild the cluster? I'm thinking that could be the culprit for the car nit going to sleep. My gas gauge is still acting up with not going to the fill mark, it is intermittent. Thanks so much for the help. I am moving to Boston so I would only be like 3,4 hours away then from New York, I could just come buy with the car and take care of everything... ��

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I think based on your financial situation, lets just stick to the basics we have established.

You have my fee criteria's in email already.

I don't work while you wait, am by appointment only, and prefer parts just be mailed.

This thread is being documented to prove a pattern of behavior I have observed.

Last edited:

BostonSlaya

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240768
I think based on your financial situation, lets just stick to the basics we have established.

You have my fee criteria's in email already.

I don't work while you wait, am by appointment only, and prefer parts just be mailed.

This thread is being documented to prove a pattern of behavior I have observed.
ok not a problem! So I have another problem that's not ECU related, should I just post it here or start another thread? I'm thinking start another Thread so that way this page stays on topic. So that's what ill do no answer required lol.. Listen I truly mean it I appreciate all your help and dedication...Your Awesome Dude

Back