Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Airplane thread

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, not again..... were did I hear this before?
    Does this not sound like pickle park?

https://komonews.com/news/local/excl...37ng-equipment

Another 7k engine's what's next?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/19/b...ity/index.html

What missile?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    https://gulfnews.com/business/aviati...ays-1.67958572

Why are these TDI's parked, I mean planes static still?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/11/26/...ification.html

Looks like another boo boo is popping its zit soon for more puss to drain?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Color me confused. I don't know anything about Sandy Eggo, but Lufthansa has been flying PHL-FRA for over 50 years! I know this for a fact since I arrived here in the USA for the very first time on a Lufthansa 707 in December of 1966. Back then, they used to fly FRA -> BOS -> PHL and return PHL -> BOS -> FRA because neither PHL or BOS had enough passengers to warrant its own flight.

Between October 28, 2018, and April 10, 2019, Lufthansa operated approximately 292 flights with A330-300 and 747-400 aircraft between Frankfurt and Philadelphia
    For quite a few years, they used A340s on this route. Is it possible that the FAA is simply upset that they subbed in an A330 and/or 747 instead of the "authorized" A340?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Color me confused. I don't know anything about Sandy Eggo, but Lufthansa has been flying PHL-FRA for over 50 years! I know this for a fact since I arrived here in the USA for the very first time on a Lufthansa 707 in December of 1966. Back then, they used to fly FRA -> BOS -> PHL and return PHL -> BOS -> FRA because neither PHL or BOS had enough passengers to warrant its own flight.

I'm as confused as you and await to hear it from the Warhorse myself.

Looks like someone is using a paper tiger to advance themselves no?

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...ss-test/?amp=1

What you think, Boeing isn't going to get a break now, they never should of made pact with devil on cracked box beams that were not really in error to take the heat for a missile?

Post Thanks / Like
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/11/p...ded/index.html

Smoking gun memo.....

Whistleblower testifies that Boeing ignored pleas to shut down 737 MAX production

9. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Boeing reportedly nears decision on cutting or halting 737 Max production

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/12/15/...j-reports.html