Hello guys

pronet

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=157414
I'm glad to be in your community. Since I start to use VCDS tool I was assisted by Ross tech support - when I meet troubles in codding issues or tweaks. Thanks also to Sebastian, Uwe, Dana and Andy for advices provided by e-mail. Today when I discovered the Ross tech forum I decided to use it and also to share my experience gained during several years acting as a senior member on a VAG Romanian forum.
I take this opportunity to ask you when will be available for European market the new HEX-NET WiFi device. I’m looking forward to buy one. If I ask a friend of mine from US to buy it for me is possible?
Thanks again for acceptance and see you around.
LE: Sorry for my English but I'm not a native english spoken

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I take this opportunity to ask you when will be available for European market the new HEX-NET WiFi device. I’m looking forward to buy one.
We don't know yet. Every time I've mentioned dates with this project, I've come to regret it.

If I ask a friend of mine from US to buy it for me is possible?
No, at present we are limiting the Beta program to US customers and you are not one, sorry. Also due to the nature of the product, where it talks to our server often, we would know very quickly that a system had been exported...

LE: Sorry for my English
Your English is fine, no worries there.

-Uwe-

pronet

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=157414
Ok. Roger that. Thanks for the explanations.

Back