Thread: 0-60 Acceleration Measurement in VCDS mobile?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

0-60 Acceleration Measurement in VCDS mobile?

After my ROD loop issue was resolved by the newest update, I started playing a little with VCDS mobile. The first thing I wanted to do is a 0-60 acceleration test. So I selected 01-Engine > Adv. Measuring Values > Vehicle Speed. Doing this in VCDS brings up an Acceleration button which will open the Acceleration Measurement window. However, in VCDS mobile I could not find the button or the Acceleration Measurement window. Is the feature available in VCDS mobile and if yes, how do I access it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I don't think that's been implemented in VCDS-Mobile.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes Jetta ,97 liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    I don't think that's been implemented in VCDS-Mobile.

-Uwe-
    Oh no, you just crushed my hopes. One of the reasons I bought the HEX-NET was that I would't have to haul around my laptop for doing acceleration measurements. Is there a chance that this feature will be implemented in one of the next updates?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    At some point, probably, but right now there are still things we are struggling with that have a much higher priority than that.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was the Acceleration Measurement detailed in this thread and in the manual (http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/acceleration.php) ever implemented in VCDS-Mobile?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jocamero View Post
    Was the Acceleration Measurement detailed in this thread and in the manual (http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/acceleration.php) ever implemented in VCDS-Mobile?
    I don't think so.

-Uwe-